'Housewives of Miami'

Who'd You Rather?

2/22/2011 5:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The latest batch of Bravo's heavily made up, middle-aged mamacitas -- "The Real Housewives of Miami" -- premieres tonight and introduces the world to Adriana De Moura, Alexia Echevarria, Lea Black, Cristy Rice and Marysol Patton.

0222_rather_numbers

Question is ...

keeping it real

I was bored, But a few of these ladies are hotties. Im Glad there are no black girls on here. Leave them in Atlanta.
Tired of all the wanna be omorosas.

I hope these ladies bring it! if not its another DC crowd. BORING!

keeping it real

Tired of all the wanna be omorosas.

I hope these ladies bring it! if not its another DC crowd. BORING!

Sydney

You forgot Larsa Pippen

obie

they look a lot better off than the basketball wives of miami-

lhartwell

Yet some more attention needing, grown adult women who should know better than to even entertain the idea of doing this kind of reality show.

I have to come to the conclusion they have a washer missing. These, so called ladies, are in my peer group, actaully I'm a yougster compared to them at 42. And I even know better!

Ladies, come on already. How many women do you need to see go down in flames by doing this stuipd show.

You are not 'stars' becasue you do a photo shoot, you are not 'stars' becasue you were 'chosen' to be on this show. You are not 'stars' becasue you attend a 'audition'.

This network uses women like you for a reason...what is that saying about you? They are laughing at you, can't you see that?

They are making money off the bad behavoir they expect of out the women, encouraging you to act a fool on camera...and grown women do this!!!??? They participate!

To put yourself out there for the likes of America to judge your every move? Why? Fame? As if it really is fame, not even close. To get discovered?

Do you want to be looked up to? Or looked down on? People can ruin their reputations so fast and easy now, so why risk it?

What is the first thing you think about when I say Tiger Woods? Not golf and all he has done for the sport......hello, now explain to me why you ladies want to do this show? You all have money......so what could it possibly be then?

Just not gettin' it girls. Not a positive comment on these posts yet..........oh, but I suppose you gals will use the 'they are just jealous' routine. Cop out, but you'll use it.

yami

I was really looking forward to the show but DAM it SUCKS.I feel bad for the show cause I'm from Miami.....They need to take all them fake women offfffff the show.I'm sure the producers could find other interesting people to put on the show....

Prissy

I know where NOT to go have plastic surgery. Either there are no good plastic surgeons in Miami or they found the wrong one. Then again, they probably went on a relaxing vacation(so noone would know that they had plastic surgery HAHA!) and came back looking SSSSSSSOOOOO refreshed!

Holk

Seriously - they all look like mean, self obsessed bitches. I wouldn't really was any of them for anything. In fact, I wouldn't even want to talk with them. They most likely want to talk about themselves. 1) why do most of them look like bad drag queens 2) do they really have that warped sense of themselves that they can't see how ridiculous they look dressed like a 20 year old 3) why do they think they are so interesting that they should be on TV? What would be great is if they just shut up, spend less money on themselves and maybe give back. Volunteer at local schools, raise money for homeless shelters, do SOMETHING besides try and be famous.

MLR

#29...you are wrong! Although her native tongue is Portuguese, she speaks perfect Spanish. She spoke Spanish to her maid in a scene last night. BTW, I think she speaks 5 languages.

Cristy

Barbie Alexia has two sons from a previous marriage,,,,is the current Husband that appeared on the show GAY. Just saying, cause thats what Ive heard. Would this then be a sham marraige if true.

lafreak

You need to add "None of the above" for these questions. I watched the pre-show the other night, and decided that none of these ladies are worth watching. Andy Cohen is gonna have to take another look at the show's clips before giving the green light. This show will tank big time..

AreYou Serious

Ok, I do not watch stupid shows like this but I seen an ad for this show and I had to look.
I lived in Miami and till visit it at least once a week. I had to move it was like living in a mini Cuba.
These are not the real house wives of Miami. A real house wife of Miami is some one who is from another country probably illegal have 3-4 kids and on welfare.

AreYou Serious

Obame

It's funny how everyone is posting derogatory comments, and yet they voted on the % chart lol idiots

Brenda

the best are the Beverly Hills and Orange County housewives---!!! Atlanta are ghetto---, New York and New Jersey too nasal, DC Housewives too boring

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments