Justin Bieber Shows Off the New 'Do

2/23/2011 8:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Hilary Swank Samantha Ronson Emma Watson Justin Bieber took his new haircut out for a stroll in Hollywood on Tuesday.

0223_justin_bieber_Splash_zoom_launch
He's looking trim.

Madison

He had that gay haircut where he had to hold his head on an angle all the time. He is big time gay. He is being made fun off. Justgay Bieber

Kim

So Justin is transgendered like he's really alone on this one. So What?!

Zach danzer

Nice hair cut beiber

Stefanie

Why are all ya'll such haters?. Yall mad cuz he got more $$ than u, a better looking g-friend and talent. Learn how to give props when its deserved, everytime someone comes out that has talent people try and bring them down. STOP HATING!!!!!!....P.S im not a bieber fan im just saying the truth!!!

anna

wow if you hat ehim why look him up?? it confuses me

Joseph

i believe he doesn't know who he is anymore he is a puppet i give him credit he is talented when it comes to playing different instruments, for his singing "awful" sean combs is his puppet master .

kidsfromschool

haha, this is the worst haircut ever!
i like his hairdo better the way it was!

digitalogical

can't believe girls like this dweeb, well they must be dweebier then

Ken

He's still a goober smoochin' little twerp. Pull up your jeans you little punk.

mike holly

why are all of you not talking about a 16 year old child and a grown women. double standard come to mind. she needs to register with the couny

KaylaWalker<3

I dnt really care what he looks like i mean hes hott either waay. I think its really stupid to judge someone over there haircut its not like hes changed hes the same person.I dnt care what anybody says im a fan no matter what!(:

tasha

he still like good

Leela

Oh thank goodness if I had to look at that stupid hair one more time I swear my head would explode. and for those of you wondering if he's gay...well you know..there are a lot of reasons to think he might be but it really should be a non-issue. Too bad he will be encouraged to hide it like Ricky Martin was, gay is not bad and shouldn't be subject to speculation but that is the world we still live in. who cares I'm just glad he finally cut off that hair.

Deco

Reading these comments I see there are many want to b e comedians with little to do today.

mike holly