Lindsay Lohan -- The Law Gets Her ... Again

2/23/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan can find trouble pretty much anywhere ... most recently on the streets of West Hollywood, where she was corralled by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies.

0223_lilo_cop_ticket_TMZ

Lindsay was going twice the speed limit  -- allegedly -- when she was pulled over Sunday at around 9 PM.  According to the ticket, Lindsay  -- who was driving a Porsche -- was clocked going 59 mph in a 30 mile zone.

File under the category -- The Least of Her Problems.

Nostradamus

It's supposed to look obviously photo shopped nimrods, sheesh.
The question is- was she driving Sam's Porsche?

waka

Everyone got speeding ticket. Why was so much big deal to Lindsay. When driving nice car, it is easier to speed even without noticing. But she needs to be careful, sometimes too much is too much.

God-Of-Lyf

Her defense, "OooooOooOooOoOooo, I didn't speed!"

God-Of-Lyf

Hey, isn't that considered RECKLESS OP? They need to lock her up, And just forget about her little white trash @ss!

just me

Sorry TMZ, but we are not that stupid, that is not her, duh someone put her face on someone's body...look at the hair, etc.. DUH!!! Poor job TMZ but I love ya

j

wow who ever photshopped that didnt even try to make it look real. nice going dumbass

Maeve

Teflon Lilo will get away with another insult to the laws of California. California law seems to be only for people who earn less than $35,000 a year and can only afford a lawyer you find on a flyer in a local pizza parlor. We are way past time for Lilo to finally take responsibility for her law breaking ways. Speeding? Mommy Dearest, did the media push Lindsay's foot down on the gas pedal and and make her speed?

kJ

Seriously, that is the worst photoshopped picture I have seen! The head is way too big for the body! You people should really get a life if you believe this photo!

James

That is the worst Photoshop job I have ever seen. Stop hiring junior-high kids as interns.

Anonymous

I thought the judge said that if Lindsay broke ANY law then he would toss her into jail and not allow her lawyer to bail her out? lol Yeah, right! This judge talks tough but obviously doesn't make good on his threats. Mind you, I knew perfectly well that it would never happen anyway, and Lindsay probably did this just to prove it and call the judge on his bluff. These judges all talk the talk but don't walk the walk, except for the one Paris Hilton had. Compared to Lindsay, Paris really did get railroaded!

Nostradamus

GET A CLUE PEOPLE
THE PHOTOSHOPPPED PICS ON TMZ ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT, SUPPOSED TO LOOK 'REAL.'
They're for our entertainment, the alterations are supposed to be obvious.
Get it?

Chip

She didn't have time to slow down she just left the jewelry store

JoeBlowIsBack

And there's another probation violation. I called it like a week ago that she would get busted with a speeding ticket, did I not? Sh*t, unlike Nicole Enabler and the LOLhans that post here, my psychic powers are top notch, brah!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I'm just glad I wasn't trying to cross the street when this dumb idiot came blasting through the neighborhood. By the way, it's not speeding: it's actually reckless driving. Moron deserves to be in jail, and the community deserves to be protected from her.

LA me

In the immortal (but slightly revised) words of Antione Dodson:

Hide yo' kids! Hide yo' wives! Hide yo' loved ones!! She's climbing in yo' windows and sneaking in yo' doors!! AND MOST frightening......SHE'S DRIVING DOWN YO' STREETS!!!

Everyone take cover!