Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Sharon

Charlie,I tried to stick up for you,I mean its your money if you want to blow it on drugs and whores,but what about your children can you imangine how hard school is for them,kids are cruel,you need to put your big boy pants on and be a role model for your children,stop thinking you are anymore than a man that lucked out in life that most can only dream of and you are throwing it all away,suck it up and walk it off,stop acting like a spoiled brat

Wanda

Charlie's family needs to step in, go to court, and have him declared mentally incompetent. He is totally out of controll. He is heading down the road to death. If they don't do it now, it will be to late.

Bruce

Charlie .... seek help before it's too late and you end up like so many pathetic, spoiled Hollywood drug addicts .... in the ground.

At this point, you're doing nothing but making an a-s-s out of yourself and embarrassing your family. Think about your sons and what they will read in the future about their dope-head Dad.

Such a pathetic shame.

Dottie

If you think Charlie is ranting, listen to yourself, I see your rantings, you need help too......absolutely cold! Wheres the compassion?

ladyloom

People have the tendency to look into other people's life and to judge, especially when there is something bad or negative. Why nobody makes a lot of noise when people do something "right"? Charlie's private life is his own business. Nobody's perfect. If the producers thought he was a loser why did they continue the show? Because there is more to it. It is very superficial to judge him and to think this is a clear cut. There is always the other side of the medal. For us, the fans, what counts is what makes us laugh and brings us pleasure - and this is the show!And by the show I mean Charlie because he IS the show! You kick him out, you kick the show out! Nobody cares about the fans, of course!

BRIDGETT ALEXIS

GO DO THE DAMN THING CHARLIE I WISH I COULD HELP OUT WITH THE WOMEN YOU ARE SEEN WITH IN PUBLIC, YOU ARE THE NEXT HUE HEF BUT CAN DO BETTER THAN HIM HE IS DONE. A PLAYER LIKE YOU SHOULD SAMPLE ALL KINDS OF WOMEN ALL COLORS.

dee

Hey Charlie, you are an idiot, DUST TO DUST BUDDY. Sick of your face your name and you get lost for good loser!

Bill

I can't for the life of me understand how some people see what Charlie Sheen is doing is entertaining. It appears so clear to me that he is in desperate need of psychological treatment. I also find it hard to believe that no one in his family appears willing to get him the help he needs. I suppose their watching his weird rantings too.

Michele

Charlie your show is my favorite, you are the best, but it is time for you to get help.

bbqsas

Charlie,
You know, it's hard to believe you are the same person that makes us all laugh. You did some good movies; you're a good
actor. Want an honest comment from someone who has always liked
you? You are plenty special without the drugs. I think you've
lost touch with your true essence. I don't like to hear you
talking about violence to people in front of their kids. You
have kids yourself. In your heart, I don't believe you mean these things. You are p.o.ed....we all feel that way when we
hit bottom. You needn't stay there. I don't think the people
you're surrounding yourself with are acting in your best interest. You claim to embrace the truth. It's not in addict
cliches any more than any other ones. It's in your true heart.
I heard you on Access Hollywood. You sounded better and more
willing to hear someone else. People do care about you. Not
just as a star, but as a fellow human being. And it hurts to
see someone you care about hurt himself. Been on both sides of
that myself. I don't judge you. If normal seems boring to you,
well, it is sometimes. But it's better than losing your good
mind. It's apparent you're wired and running hard. You need
REST and PEACE. I am praying that you find it. Truly.

Jon Marquand

Charlie,

I own a real estate company on the Pacific in Costa Rica. Maybe a place down here close to Mel Gibson, who also owns here, would be a great place to start your WINNING store. I also write books under www.shortflightnovels.com Have a look and put your thoughts on paper.

Carol Grassi

Why can not they have Emilio Estevez as Uncle Charlie's brother take over, he is a great comedian, and that could start a "reality family fued"

M D

I find this just sad all around. Why does he have to be crazy? I liked the show. I would have preferred to continue my blind ignorance to his messed up life.

jim

Charlie baby, your a boot-lipped,waffled-headed, jac-jawed,sorry sack of siberan snake ****, that would crawl over your dying sister to screw your dead mother!!!! If you ever use this line at anytime, I'll sue your diddo headed ass so fast that your rotten **** will fall off pronto!!!!

charlie owns

charlie sheen is right. im with ya charlie
what the hell is wrong with saying someones birth name. chuck cham levine is the retard in this situation

Previous 15 Comments | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments