Penelope Cruz -- How to Lose Baby Weight in 32 Days

2/24/2011 1:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Just 32 days after giving birth to her baby son on Jan. 22, new mom Penelope Cruz surfaced in Santa Monica on Wednesday with no signs of any baby weight to lose.

0224_penelope_zoom_launch
She's one hot mama.

ashli

it cracks me up when ppl call women who don't get pregnant "selfish"...when most every reason to have a child is selfish. most women get knocked up because they are attention starved and/or want to trap a man, have that silly syndrome of wanting to feel needed, or want to be sure to have someone to take care of them once they get old. as far as the amazing experience pregnancy is supposed to be, again its amazing for YOU...not necessarily the baby. and let's not get to how most parents suck at the job and that is regardless of socio-economic status, race, creed or religion. i never say "congrats" to a pregnant woman- congratulations for what, exactly? any moron, dog and rabbit can get pregnant. congrats should come about 25 yrs. later once you have demonstrated you have raised a fully productive member of society who isn't irretrievably broken nor unequivocally mentally damaged. yes children are a blessing to the parents, but will the parents be a blessing to the kid? these poor kids are born innocent but inherit their stupid parents' ills. so i will continue to protect myself from pregnancy- that crap is waaay overrated and i'm starting to think only a crazy needy nut would have a kid these days. if the baby bug bites me later once i'm married, then i will adopt a child that is already here

Posted at 3:19 PM on Feb 24, 2011 by stlrapper

----------------Wow im glad we will never see your spawn you ignorant angry person

ashli

yep. she's fat. not saying she isn't a beautiful woman, but if we're talking matter-of-factly pre to post baby? she's fat. there's no denying it.

i'm a woman, and the idea of a baby growing inside of me disgusts me. revolting. women are taught at toddler age that having babies is this wonderful, amazing thing, because that's what our mothers were taught, and their mothers before them. physically, it's just a parasite leeching your nutrients to survive, and it wrecks your body from the inside out. if i ever want children and have the money, surrogacy is the way to go. let some brainwashed woman with no mind of her own get stretchmarks and roast beef flaps, not me.

-----------------------YES YOU ARE DEFINITELY A LEZBO you wouldnt bring your own flesh and blood into this world that would depend on you and love you and rely on you for moral support and to live and love, all because of what someone would think about your looks? have you ever read the bible.....................................

cake

have you ever read the bible.....................................

Posted at 9:16 PM on Feb 24, 2011 by ashli
----
Don't assume that I agree with the original comment (I don't. It's odd/weird, perhaps deliberately adversarial. So what). but...

...um... really? Really, really?

Your rationale is, um, hm... uh, the bible? ...um, hm... so... um,

...what?

You DO KNOW that homosexual people have always (since 'biblical' times, even, gosh!! - had, given birth to, parented, provided for, nurtured and !!LOVED!! their children... and have more likely done so far longer than 'biblical' historical record, but I'll concede the time frame for the sake of the limits of perception's sake... (yes, others are smiling wryly right now, s'okay it's not within your purview apparently. Would LOVE for you to prove me wrong, though!).

People DO get stuff wrong. I do, you do. In this instance, you do. Just ask... enough said...

chick

That's not Penelope Cruz! It's a retired professional wrestler, Chyna!

Strokadellic

Gross.

John

I took meridia since last few years and lost 60+ pounds with it, no side effects ever. I never face any problem and no issue of heart attack with this medicine. I always buy meridia online from http://www.meridiaweightloss.info

g

@ ASHLI............................LET'S LEAVE THE BIBLE OUT OF THIS..... THE MAIN POINT HERE IS: SHE IS STILL FAT AND OVERBLOATED AFTER GIVING BIRTH (WHICH IS NORMAL!!!), I BET SHE'LL BE FINE IN 6 MONTHS OR EVEN LESS....

BUT ASHLI..... DON'T BRING BIBLE TO STUPID DISCUSSIONS LIKE THIS ONE.... NOT WORTH IT!

FIRST OF ALL, THE BIBLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN POINT OF THE STORY, SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO ATACK OTHERS IF THEY DON'T FEEL THE SAME AS YOU DO ABOUT PREGNANCY.....
PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, AND FOR THE FACT THAT SOMEONE DON'T APPRECIATE TO HAVE A BABY GROWING IN THEIR BELLIES, DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE LESBOS........ THAT'S WRONG AND RUDE OF YOU TO SAY THAT!
btw...... I'm a woman, and I do want to have a baby someday, I would love to have my little baby growing inside me, but IT'S NOT FOR ME TO JUDGE OTHERS THAT DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO!

PEACE OUT!!!

Trutwo

That woman should be home with the baby until he is a year old or 9 months, and she should have been walking for exercise and consulting with a personal trainer in the meantime. Disgusting the way she looks.

Posted at 11:32 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by camaguey

And I'm sure you look like an Adonis. Maybe you should stay at home for 9 months or a year, or until you can rock abs and pecks like David Beckham. I swear, it should be a prerequisite for people to post pics of themselves before bashing the looks of others on the Internet. It would weed out 99% of jealous losers.

Penelope looks stunning for having a baby only 32 days ago. And I'm sure she has better things to worry about (like her CHILD) than whether or not she gets to a size zero within a month.

Steph

Yea, seriously she definately has a gunt.

pthomas

Ok she does look fat nor does she look terrible. But it is refreshing to see a woman who actually looks like she gave birth a month ago. She still has some baby fat but who cares?? I think maybe the headline should have been Gave birth a month ago and looks beautiful. Who cares what she weighs?

Courtney

Um if Penelope is infact breastfeeding she was supposed to keep the last 5-10 lbs she gained during pregnancy for milk production and quality duh. a woman of normal weight is supposed to gain 25-35lbs for a full term single baby and 37-54lbs for full-term twins. Pen was probalby 135 before pregnancy at 5'6" which is healthy and if little man wasn't early or late she's probably lost about 25lbs at the moment. different star moms go back to work at different times after their children are born. for example Mariah Carey's irst work related outing after her twins are born will be 3-4 months later when she appears on HSN again for her lifestyle collection and her first new music after motherhood willl probaby be released about 8 months after in November as she just started the recording process last week granted she's ben in the music industry longer than Penelope has been an actress and the longest she ever took between albums was 3 years between the Emancipation of Mimi and E=MC2 released in April 2005 and April 2008 respectively. and at the end of the MC2 era she was pregnant and suffered a miscarriage which is why we got Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel because her husband Nick Cannon was scared that the loss of their child was going to ruin her life if she didn't have something to work on to take her mind off of it. simillar to how the first movie Joanne Woodward made after a simillar incident was Rallly Around The Flag Boys where she became pregnant again and had her & Paul Newman's oldest daughter Eleanore Teresa in April 1959

messygirl

Ha. Surely you jest. There's a reason she has her shirt pulled down so low. There's still a bit of a paunch there. Sure, she looks good but let's not get carried away...there's still some baby weight there. TMZ, you need glasses.

Lola79

I do not understand why people are so critical. She looks good for just having a baby, I am sure it will take her 4-6 months to get back in shape. After all, she is not 20 anymore, the skin that stretches out after pregnancy takes months to get back to where it was. I am sure by the end of the summer, we will be seeing her tight and toned in a two piece bikini. Nothing like personal chefs and trainers, two thigns we mortals do not have hahah

Kristal

wow you people are intolerably ignorant and plain mean!!!

Sandi

To all the haters. Lets see if YOU look this good a month after giving birth. She's absolutely breathtaking. I love love love the curves. Dont be in a rush to lose the weight girl. Just enjoy this time with the baby and take care of you.