Kelsey Grammer's Wedding Shindig

2/25/2011 8:36 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

This is the scene -- where Kelsey Grammer, Kayte Walsh and their wedding guests will chow down on ginger prawns and dance the night away for $400 a plate at the Plaza Hotel tonight.

Kelsey Grammer Wedding Reception
VFW Hall this ain't.

Field of Daisies

Lovely hotel, fantastic view and the entire area is buzzing with excitement. A magical setting, if you've never been then you should.

Big Daddy

Guests aren't having to pay for their own plate are they? Thought after all these marriages, that maybe Kelsey was trying to save a little money. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

joe

TNZ dont be lame post my post tell Harvey to get off the cash!!

joe

What a waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thats why harvey is single speak up tmz employees dont be scared of him

MikeD

I know, I know.. but PLEASE don't KNOCK the VFW dude (whoever wrote/edited this)... :) Cheers

Zambonie

it would be so great if no one showed up for this blowhards party

annabelle k

beautiful place...

Stiletto

Ok, I am sure I am reading it the wrong way...please tell me his guests did not have to pay the $400.00? I'm hoping TMZ is just reporting how much Kelsey had to shell out per person for dinner.

Majestik

How did this shindig go from 215 dollars a plate to 400. Are you trying to make this look like a royal wedding in NY? Come on, they won't have a guest list of 1900 now will they...God, all this commotion over a 4th bride, please!!!!

Lori

Yeah...like the two of them had anything to do with the beauty and class of this wedding...it's real easy for "new money,WHITE TRASH" to throw a million bucks at a wedding planner and then show up an hour before their own ceremony! sheesh.

Lisa

The Ballroom is beautiful at The Plaza, but the guest rooms at this hotel SUCK! My husband and I stayed there for my 40th birthday and we had to be moved to 3 different rooms due to MOLD problems. The last room they moved us to had toenail clippings on the floor. We were NOT impressed at all and will never stay there again when we visit NYC. The lobby is beautiful, but this place needs some serious repairs.

Anon

Kelsey, you should ask if the Plaza will pack up the extra food for you. You might need it after marriage number four.

Anon

TMZ, we want the truth, how many no-shows are there for this fiasco? Will Kelsey's friends all be coming up with a bout of flu tonight?

Trish

Who Cares.

janet

Mr. Grammer, beautiful. May you and Katy be very happy.

You two better be dancing in the ballroom. I believe it's a Waltz.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments