Anne Hathaway's First Dress of the Night

2/27/2011 8:46 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Matching the red carpet, Oscars co-host Anne Hathaway has arrived in her first outfit of the night.

0227_anne_hathaway_getty_zoom

0227_anne_oscars_looks_footer

THIN LIZZY

She's got great boobies and nipples.

sunnyroberto

This is a lady with a very nice figure. So how did they find a dress that makes her look so flat chested?? Take it off, please, for me, OK??

FriendofLindsay

Anne is a lightweight and looking back at the elegant hosts we have had in the past, she doesn't pass muster. Many of the newer 'stars' plainly do not have the maturity and elegance of stars past. Anne notably.

acorn

Why has no one mentioned the wisp of hair stuck to her face? Looks like happened to any of us in grade school on a windy day on the playground.
And for the record, comment #12 sounds like he needs to get caught in a crime, so he can go to prison and get it the same way. Shame on you, PERV. Keep your dirty ideas to yourself and your DVR.

Stewart

She is very talented compared to the reality tv "stars" who want to be taken seriously.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Hey Anne, how's that cute little trickster Raffaello Follieri (the Vatican's point man)doing?

Are you still on the Follieri Foundation's Board of Directors?

hahahahaha....

chick

All I know is Mr. Raffaello had a dinner tonight in state prison in Brooklyn, New York.
I guessed the memu was., chicken taco, apple sauce, milk
and banana. lol

Lisa

Please....this up the butt stuff is making me want to puke.

annonymous

Really people? ugh, you make me sick. Say what you want about her dress, makeup, or even talent but as for the way she looks keep it to yourself, not everyone is going to be your ideal of beauty no need to make horrible comments - a pig, really? she does not look like a pig in the least!.. you people are the reason so many girls and women have issues and are not happy with themselves because every little thing is picked apart by pathetic people who think looks are the most important trait in woman is appearance.. it's not just Anne your putting down here, it's so much more.. imagine a young girl having her appearance compared to Anne and seeing comments made from losers behind their keyboards..
whatever..

ellie

I do not like her at all....

fnhdsgphasf

She is a horseface. UGH! why is she famous? never even seen any of her movies. Who is she? can't wait till her 15 minutes are up.

mary

i think she did an amazing job, hosting the oscars, she was funny, beautiful and classy. i really enjoyed watching her and franco. they were a great duo!

croc

she seems nice, but she sure is ugly.

Simpy

Hahaha, I seriously slipped and damn near broke my a@# on a banana peel about an hour ago. I didn't even see it and boom, I hit the floor hard! I laughed like hell but that s@#t hurt! You see it in cartoons your whole life but never once do you think it can happen to you... oh, Anne seems like an ok enough chick but a bit on the sloppy stumbler side if you know what I mean.
Keep it real folks, pieces.

FriendofLindsay

Don't let the nice image fool ya, she's well known for being a cold hearted snake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments