Kelsey Grammer -- Wedding Video Serenade

2/28/2011 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumor has it Kelsey Grammer doesn't have a prenup with his new bride Kayte Walsh -- which makes his song choice at his wedding kind of ironic ... "What Kind of Fool Am I?"

Kelsey Grammer Wedding Video Serenade
TMZ obtained video of the wedding reception on Friday -- and in another possible bit of foreshadowing, the new couple also danced to "Ain't Too Proud to Beg."

Like Notorious B.I.G. said ... mo' money, mo' problems.

Reyna38

ANOTHER IDIOT WHITE ACTOR WHO THINKS HE IS THE SHIIIIIET.... YOU MEN ARE THE DUMBEST EVER.. THATS WHY WOMEN TAKE YOU MORONS FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE WORTH WHICH IS NOTHING.

Jack

#1 Reyna38, you're ex-husband is a lucky man no matter how much he had to pay to be rid of you.

Reyna38

hey JACK.. IM LUCKY I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU.... IM HAPPY WITH WHO IM WITH.. SO SHUT UP. AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS......... ITS MY OPINION.......... DEAL WITH IT.

dd

How about an old fool at least u could protect your money for your children.

christy

OMG!! WTF is wrong with this idiot???? I kind of used to
like him but now knowing he is this freaking stupid
I would never watch him again. Hope she reams his ass
and takes him the the cleaners. She will, I give it a couple
of years at most.

Anon

He really deserves what's coming to him. Kayte will take whatever Camille leaves. Fool indeed.

Lisa

Fool is the appropriate term for him, marrying these golddigging whores without prenup, and doing it over and over and over,when will this FOOL learn?

Ty

He has more money than he knows what to do with, hes old and can never spend it all, his kids are doing fine (especially his daughter has a successful show)... he just doesnt care. whats the difference between 400 mil or 800mil. Its ridiculous amount of money in both cases

static

You will be a half as rich fool in less than 2 years.

NickSunset

Now if only he could consemate the marriage LOL! Kelsey don't marry women if all you like to do is to dress up in their clothes. Divorces are expensive dumbass.

Flagrante Delicto

The Female Agenda - How do I better my lifestyle at someone else's expense.

I give Kelsey 3 years with this one.

Women - Can't live with them, can't have hetersexual relations without them.

wasted days and wasted nights

I hope they do well and stay together and all of that, but yeah, with all that money, it does seem odd that he wouldn't have a pre-nup of some sort. But then again, these days, it doesn't seem to matter what's up with anything--the ladies just say they were young and dumb and didn't realize what they were signing. Something like that.

kat

should have sung a lullaby since he's old enough to be her father

Tammy

Kelsey is the one who ALAWYS initiates the divorce, knowing he doesn't have a pre-nup, so I think he's paying off the women for the hell they had to endure being married to him because he knows he's a turd.

rommel

I would love to know which one of Kelseys'guests filmed this and sent it in to TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments