Warner Bros. To Pay 'Two and a Half Men' Crew

2/28/2011 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warner Bros. will open its corporate wallet and pay the crew of "Two and a Half Men" for the 4 weeks they would have worked for the remainder of the season ... TMZ has learned.

0228-two_half_men_logo_livingroom_moneyEX
Members of the crew tell TMZ .... they were told "Men" creator Chuck Lorre spearheaded the move, got Warner Bros. on board and as a result more than 100 people will be getting their paychecks.

Members of the crew estimate they will collectively get around $2 million for the 4 weeks of work.

One crew member tells us he and his colleagues are "ecstatic."

Warner Bros. had no comment.

get real

C.S. Has ZERO Respect for Anyone. Not even His Mother Or Father. Forget his Employers who Payed him More than any other sitcom actor in History. He Has Zero repect for None.. Maybe he cannot be helped with his Mental Illiness. His Yes Enablers are only around him for cash. He is without an Income Now from his own doing.His Cash Flow Will Dry up. If it goes out and nothing comes in, No matter how much the Income was. He will be Broke. Bet he owns nothing Outright. Bank Most Likely owns house and cars. make the Payments a year from Now Charlie.? Income Is Gone.. Your doing.. Only YOUR doing.

Cherie

I hate to say this, but I think Charlie is so far gone, he may never recover.

snapturtle

If people for whom Charlie works (with higher incomes and easier lives) suddenly stopped taking all their prescription medications, how many would make the same type of appearance on live interviews like Charlie did today?

He appears sleep deprived, and in physical withdrawal. He needs need medical attention.

Have you considered that perhaps no facility will accept Charlie at this point for a whole host of reasons?

I wonder if anyone's considered that despite Charlie's own responsibility, he's also a scapegoat. That the people he works for who are angry have the influence to help shut suitable rehab doors.

There's clearly more going on than Charlie's addiction (drug/alcohal/whatever). He's projecting and stalling, yet may be justifiably angry.

LadyBeagles

Well played, by paying the crew isan admission of guilt. Mr. Lorre is in breach of contract and he knows it. CBS and Warner Bros should be pushing for the completed scripts by the look of things Mr.Lorre failed to meet his delivery schedule and tried to use Charlie as an excuse.....but Charlie fought him on that one and showed up for work too early. I'd hold up for the scripts and hire new writers. Mr. Sheen and the crew are the victims in this one.

Joann

That is a good move. I am glad everyone is not losing out on this sad fiasco.

I just listened to the TMZ interview and, among other things, I can't believe Charlie's chldren are at his house with him and as he said in the video all the people living in Charlie's house are parenting the kids.

Where is Brooke Mueller cause I know damn sure Denise didn't leave their two girls with him?

Cherie

ANYBODY SUPPORTING CHARLIE'S SICKNESS IS SICK THEMSELVES...

beauteefullaydee

They need to pay Charlie, he has a contract and they are in violation, he showed up for work and there was none for him, so pay him too. Open up wide, because $800,000 per episode is mad crazy. Despite his bizare ways they knew who he was, is, and has been over the years, sooooo with that said, you shouldn't hired him from the begining.....Pay the man.

louisquinze

Re Charlie's book deal - What's left to tell?

joe Schmitz

http://www.4shared.com/file/CqeORseJ/Free_Money_Now.html Get Free Money Today advertising my products on your Facebook page

Puckett

That is a good move. I am glad everyone is not losing out on this sad fiasco.

Posted at 7:08 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by Joann

Who knows were Brooke is. For all the pity she got as Charlie's husband she's just as big if not a worse train wreck. The children are better of with him and their nannies then her...

Chaps

Carlos Irwin

WINNING!

(Except for that 10 mill I blew by OD'ing and then acting like an ASS)

harlow

Hats off to Warner Bros., Chuck Lorre and any other powers that be.
I've noticed Charlie hadn't said any more about paying the crew part of their wages in over a week.
I feel for Charlie, I really do, he needs help and is in denial. What he is trying to do, kick a major habit like that, he can't do alone. His heart may be in the right place but he needs to realize he needs people to help him.
There's nothing weak about asking for help. In fact, it's the bravest, strongest thing he could do.

CLASS ACT !!

Realistic

Anybody that thinks Charlie Sheen should be thanked for this is as delusional as he is......I've witnessed this type of crazy paranoid behavior before within my family. He needs help and he will have to hit rock bottom, sadly, before he finally realizes he needs help. I feel awful for his family......his children......stop enabling him with your blind support.....you are no better than the so called friends he has in his life supporting his delusion.

annie2

Should have been Charlie.