Charlie Sheen's First Tweet -- The 'Naked' Pose

3/1/2011 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen joined the twitterverse today ... and for his first trick, dude posted a photo of himself along with his other favorite things ... a hot chick, chocolate milk ... and something naked.

Bree Olson aka Rachel Rachel Oberlin Charlie Sheen

FYI -- the chick in the photo is one of Charlie's goddesses -- Bree Olson (aka Rachel Oberlin).

0301_winning_footer_v3

Gary

Charlie is DA MAN !!!!

Joe

Inside, he’s one of the loneliest guys on the planet. Go play with your Kids.

Mark Proctor

Who cares.

Cartman

And then I suppose he had anal sex with her in front of his kids.

Gnarly indeed.

TonyD

I think Lorre's got writer's block and Les Moonves gas Charlie doing these publicity acntics...why else is there so much if this nonsense...it's non-stop...

buddah

who cares you ppl need to get a life, Dont this country have 14trillion they need to pay the Chinesse back?

RUN TELL THAT

jhorn

Charlie,

Time to lay low.

george

Wonder how charlie like having sex with all the men she had sex with. ????????????????? nasty hoe

TonyD

(corrections)

I think Lorre's got writer's block and Les Moonves has Charlie doing these publicity antics...why else is there so much if this nonsense...it's non-stop...come on guys get back to the studio already!

CriticAl

Let's change this site to TMC...for "Too Much Charlie".

Lisa

That's funny. Hey, I've tried those Naked juice drinks and they are addicting! Very tasty and healthy. You can get them at Sam's Wharehouse by the case.

At least he's not drinking bong water like George admitted to.

depecheaholic

Good lord! Must get a twitter account.

charles

I am watching Charlie on this twitter same time as watching live international space station crew members holding almost the same items, and they (Rick space communicator) talking about "not having to come down..."
they are also talking about "handovers" and "I'll tell you when they should hit play" and ...they are in "pre sleep period" something the networks have set up or what...

not a hooker

Hey Charlie,
See you on Twitter ;)
xoxo

Michelle

What the **** Charlie is really starting to annoy me. I am not jealous of him, or his life. Sure I'd love to have his money, but if I had to act like he has been acting the last few weeks to get it, no way. He really is off the deep end if he does not think he is an idiot. Really. At first I thought, crazy antics, etc. now he is just making a fool out of himself. Oh, and that big money pile is going to burn away very quickly, and no one is going to hire someone that is acting like a complete jack a$$. And, really. Brie looks like she's 12 years old. Snap out of it dude, before it's too late!!