Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

FriendofLindsay

I see the usual haters are present. I now see hate being directed at Ali. I am outraged!! What kind of perverted person attacks a child? All I see are posters who are jealous of 1) Ali's beauty 2)Ali's success.

Ali has accomplished more and achieved a level of stardom in her short 17 years, than anyone here could ever hope to accomplish. Dina deserves applause for raising such beautiful, successful daughters, in the wolves lair that is Hollywood.

Rose5491

dreamon -

If Patrick had been charged with something, I'm sure it would have been "announced."

As it is... we have heard nothing about him from either camp (except for the Trollhans back in the beginning) so I'm sure there are some surprises on the horizon....

CN

FriendofLindsay - Everything is so... EXAGGERATED in your world.

You're not upset or hurt about Alitalk, you're OUTRAGED.

We're not just *discussing* the dysfunctional Lohans, we're JEALOUS of them.

Ali is not just talented, she's MORE ACCOMPLISHED AND HAS ACHIEVED A LEVEL OF STARDOM that I could never hope to achieve (though you know nothing about me and I've lived longer than 17 years).

And the best for last... DUIna DESERVES APPLAUSE for raising her own daughters.

As I told you before: calm down.

Rose5491

I still think FriendofLindsay = FUTMZ... lol

if not.. it's okay... I'm having fun thinking it is....

dreamon

So, it's very possible that there is a tape of Lindsay's theft and an eye witness?

Maybe he confronted her about it before the police got involved?

Friendsof Lindsay is just changing the subject.......

CN

Oh! FUTMZ, Rose5491 thinks you're a switch hitter.

Davey Boy

Hey John Smith,
We're up to #259 on the LL lovers today

Posted at 1:01 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by ---
------------------------------------------------

Nice! Not just that, but all the non-Trollhans have his modus operendi figured out.

Tony Baja opens his mouth, inserts his foot and then stumbles all over himself trying to come up with lies and misdirection in the life of sticky-fingers LieLo.

CN

Guys, that would mean I'm having conversations with myself.

Posted at 3:05 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ

_____________________

Now THAT? Would be funny!

lou

Delmar, I DON'T purposely go looking for Lohan family photos. I like reading other gossip sites and unfortunately that crazy bunch is sometimes included in with actual celebs. And seriously? I haven't yet seen just an ordinary CA citizen's photo included in any of those sites and I don't believe for a red hot second that Dina Trollhan didn't call up the paps in advance. Nah!

lou

CN: IMHO: Either FriendofLindsay is a troll having the time of its life laughing its arse off over its ludicrous comments or else it is Lieho herself.

Davey Boy

FriendofLindsay,

Isn't Ali a whopping 17 years of age. CLEARLY, she's the furthest thing from a child. Perhaps if you asked a 90 year-old woman she's a child, but from Lindsay's point of view, definitely NOT a kid.

Spare me with you feined attempt at outrage.

dreamon

What is outrageous, is that Dina would use the disentegration of Lindsay's career as an opportunity to shove the family in the spotlight. No class.

Davey Boy

If LieLo's "stylist" (seriously, what does that mean anyway?) Patrick were to be grilled by Dannette, his already boy-sized raizenettes would shrivel to the size of pre-pubescent peas and then implode in a frenzied state of Twilight angst.

dreamon

So......he turned her in?

Rose5491

Guys, that would mean I'm having conversations with myself.

Posted at 3:05 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ

_____________________

Now THAT? Would be funny!

Posted at 3:09 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by CN
-----------------

Exactly my point... lol

I'm laughing myself silly thinking that FUTMZ is writing delicious parodies as FriendofLindsay....

c'mon FUTMZ.... you can't say that you wouldn't... not saying you are... but you might.... and if you aren't.... it's a much better way of reading FriendofLindsay's posts than to think that anyone could be that delusional..