Charlie Sheen Offends The Warlocks

3/2/2011 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A coven of real-life warlocks are BOILING at Charlie Sheen -- claiming the actor's constant use of the W-word is disrespectful to the entire male-witch community ... TMZ has learned.

0301_warlock_EX
After Sheen declared himself a "Vatican assassin warlock" during a radio interview last week ... an actual, practicing warlock from Salem's Coven of the Raven Moon in Salem, Massachusetts told us he's "fuming" over the statement because it's a "blatant offense against our ways."

The warlock -- named Christian Day (pictured above) -- tells us he plans to take action against the actor ... not legal action -- but magical action.

Day explains, "I am going to magically bind Mr. Sheen, not to harm him, but to simply prevent him from using this word in such a negative manner in the future."

Day continues, "If Mr. Sheen is open to it, our coven would be willing to perform a cleansing on both him, his home, and his career."

So far, no word if Charlie will accept the offer.

0301_winning_footer

brent jorgensen

No. 43 are you serious? Christian Day is not to be laughed at? I do know him personally and what are you inferring? That he has the "power" to kill you or make your life miserable? He is only powerful in his own head. The rest of us wiccans pick up nothing but negativity from this clown and his shops. By the way as far as the human head goes - anybody can buy one over the internet. It is not against the law and there is absolutely nothing mystical about having a human head like he makes it out to be all mystical and darkside. Just send them a check and you too can own your own "Robert".

TMZ Fan

It is so sad that one village idiot has the power to set us all back hundreds of years.It is even sadder to see that he has persuaded other witches, who have been known to try and foster understanding of witchcraft w/o all the trashiness,to follow him on his path to notoriety.He's a brilliant businessman who knows how to capitalize on any situation.He's also his own best PR rep. He sees an opportunity and takes action.Unfortunately,he doesn't care who he has to step on or what he has to exploit in order to do it! The law of three........

TMZ Fan

I want to let anyone who may be interested know that a local solitary from Salem has just signed up for Facebook.He's Micheal Day and you can distinguish him from others with the same name from his profile picture which is a picture of the Earth sitting on top of a red coil.He joined up to start a forum where others can share their thoughts about what's been going on.All his new found fame has brought many more followers to friend request Christian Day and he wants them to have an accurate picture of what this man is all about. He may be charismatic to the public,but to those who have been victims,he is an insecure bully who stands BEHIND his minions and lets them fight the battles he often begins with others.Two mutual friends of mine know that I have been posting on this site and asked that I let others here know they have another forum to express their thoughts and opinions.Even those here who do not know Christian are also invited to speak their minds.I've read a lot of great comments here,but they haven't found their way to a wider audience and Facebook would reach those people.I hope to see some of you posting on Micheal's site.Thanks!

Salemcity

Sorry #285 Christian Day has had so many alias's on facebook and other sites . TMZ and the others will do a lot more than putting the word out than facebook

This says it all about Christian Day and Rev Lorie Bruno

TMZ Fan

#286 Trust and believe that Micheal is NOT Christian and in fact has NO affiliation w/ him or any of his coven members. I saw the video you referenced. It was very brief and didn't provide much info.Most know that Christian is a bully and this video was too short to make much of an impact. This is post #287.In the scheme of things, very few are paying attention to this site. I guess it's no surprise that a lot of Salem witches would rather post comments here. Christian Day gets away with making us look like phonies w/ his ridiculous behavior and those of you who know him stay safely tucked away because you are afraid to speak your minds. I requested him as a friend and of course his ego confirmed me. However,after posting several rather unflattering comments to his wall,he blocked me from further contact.Oh well...no loss for me!!!

Bewitched

#285 That video just shows in the persons own words what Christian Day and Rev Lorie Bruno is like

People are reading these comments. A lot are not on anything like facebook etc

This is what you will never hear Christian day tell you about a radio show .He and two of his crew were on. So funny

Anyone with a brain should block him on any account

This guy and his crew are getting way to much press for what they are worth

Bewitched

#285
The video just shows how he and Rev Lorie Bruno bullies people. In the fellows own words

This is how Christian Day and two of his crew are on a radio show.Good for a laugh .You will not know about it from him

Believe me people are reading the comments here

Anyone with a brain should block him .If they are on facebook or any other site

This guy and his crew have had way to much press

Salemite13

In response to comments #285 & 287:
Yes indeed it is good to see us Salem folks speaking out and telling the truth about Christian Day and his cohorts! I don't think Facebook though is the best sounding board - him and his crew use and abuse social networking sites to harass and to obtain information on those who speak out against him. This is why no one will sign up to it. They need to protect themselves, their friends and their families. Yes we do need to fight back, but bringing it to Facebook is something he would rather enjoy.

We do need more anonymous sounding boards, and more action. Personally I am having a lawyer look over 5 years worth of threatening emails, Myspace blogs, recorded phone calls and so on and developing a case. I think more people need to fight back legally. Threatening emails need to be brought to the Salem Police. As my lawyer says, there are strength in numbers, the more people that take action the more we will be successful.

So don't be disappointed that people will not take this to Facebook - it will only end up badly for all.

I agree with comment #289 and that there has been too much press - especially on here so this will be my last comment.

Nobody

I first saw this guy when the Ghost Adventures Crew did a lock down in Salem. I guess he figures he's milked half of his 15 minutes of fame there so it's time to try to get his face into the camera for the rest of it.

Zelda13

Ahhh Google Christian day. He is a succsessful business owner in Salem. Sooooo he is NOT living in Mommy's basment.

Jill

I would hate for anyone to know I was that crazy if I really wasn't.

sam

What a clown!!! Too bad there's no such thing as witches and the idiot wasted half his life thinking he was one!. Sheen should sue HIM for interfering with his case. Clown!

zanzaint

whens the last time this guy smelled some *****? when he was born

mavrick

To:TMZ Fan I am responding to your #285 post.I don't know who you are,but I don't appreciate you bringing my girlfriend and I into your bull****.We no longer have anything to do with Micheal Day because we don't want to be a part of his bull**** either.I want it made clear that neither one of us asked you to post anything!!! If you or anyone else here have a problem with things that go on in Salem,then so be it! But we are not a part of it,so please don't bring us into it.My religious beliefs are a very personal aspect of my life and I shy away from any public display for this very reason.I don't want to get caught up in all the drama and negativity.Have a peaceful and blessed day!

Acacia