Charlie Sheen Offends The Warlocks

3/2/2011 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A coven of real-life warlocks are BOILING at Charlie Sheen -- claiming the actor's constant use of the W-word is disrespectful to the entire male-witch community ... TMZ has learned.

0301_warlock_EX
After Sheen declared himself a "Vatican assassin warlock" during a radio interview last week ... an actual, practicing warlock from Salem's Coven of the Raven Moon in Salem, Massachusetts told us he's "fuming" over the statement because it's a "blatant offense against our ways."

The warlock -- named Christian Day (pictured above) -- tells us he plans to take action against the actor ... not legal action -- but magical action.

Day explains, "I am going to magically bind Mr. Sheen, not to harm him, but to simply prevent him from using this word in such a negative manner in the future."

Day continues, "If Mr. Sheen is open to it, our coven would be willing to perform a cleansing on both him, his home, and his career."

So far, no word if Charlie will accept the offer.

0301_winning_footer

Cartman

I didn't know Ricky from Trailer Park Boys was a warlock.

Matthew

I am Cocaine and I am VERY offended by Charlie. He loves me for months and just gets up and leaves me!! What am I going to do? My career is over!! HELP!!

Lee

GRIMLOCK: "NONE of the people posting on here even know who this guy is or what he is capable of doing.

Christian Day is a well known warlock and is very popular in the Salem community. 99% of the people on here will laugh at this guy, make fun of his wardrobe & accessories when in all honesty.... this is very dangerous, Laugh all you want at Christian Day but he is not to be taken likely. You can believe it, laugh or do whatever you want to but it's nothing to joke about.

That skull he is holding..... is an actual human skull well at least that's what they said on the last episode of Ghost Adventures on the Travel channel when they did a paranormal investigation and invited this guy for a seance.

The skulls name is Robert, Don't believe me? Look it up!"

No no no, I'm very sorry. The correct answer is, "WHO GIVES A SH*T".

Kim

SO RETARDED... they are both nuts.. maybe they should hang out..

Geoff

Christian Day is in the Christian Day business. He owns two witchcraft stores in Salem MA. He was also just on an episode of the travel channel ghost show. He's a shameless self promoter and media whore.

fannomore

Atana

Um, maybe I am an old school witch, but male witches are called witches. Warlock among witches and other magical types means 'oathbreaker'. Basically he is saying that he is not dependable and does not honor his resposibilities if he is a warlock. The again, calling himself that might be the most honest thing he as said about himself in a while....

srsly

ahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lolllllllllllllll

thanks for the laugh

Rolex sucks

charlie's goddesses would defeat this bum

fannomore

no longer a fan. dragging the kids into it,that is going too far. your father and brothers need to beat some sense into you.

Drew

Talk about being a gay media whore if I've ever seen one...

Let the whackos come out and play!

Jesus Christ Is Winning, not you charlie! Figure it out ****wad.

Nicole

I know that he might have offended you, but just go easy on him, basically I think he is just really hurting inside. I just would recommend that you do some sort of positive healing on him right now because I think that is what he really needs.

tine

cannot. stop. laughing!

Shineyhappy

Christian Day is nothing but a self proclaimed media whore. He's as arrogant and pompous as he is whiny and back stabbing. He's been tryin to pitch a "Salem Witch" reality show (with him as the star of course) to different cable outlets and this is just a lame attempt to get them to notice him.

Sad sad

I told you he has pissed off everyone on earth. Mr. Warlock can you please magically bind Charlie's **** so he never pro creates again thank you. Blessed be.