White House Party Crashers -- Headed to 'Rehab'

3/2/2011 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele and Tareq Salahi -- the couple that allegedly crashed the White House -- will enter the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" ... along with one of the greatest NY Mets players of all time ... TMZ has learned

White House Crashers

Sources connected to the production tell us ... Dr. Drew will have one hell of a cast for Season 5 ... including:

Dwight "Doc" Gooden ...................Former NY Mets pitcher
Tareq AND Michaele Salahi ........ Alleged WH crashers and "Real Housewives of D.C."
Bai Ling ............................................ Actress?
Michael Lohan  ............................... Lindsay's dad
Jeremy Jackson  .......................... aka Hobie from "Baywatch"

Dwight Gooden,Tareq, Michaele Salahi,Bai Ling ,Michael Lohan ,Jeremy Jackson

Were you expecting Charlie Sheen?

0302_celeb_rehab_launch

ernie

Nice, Michael Lohan is working for a rehab helping teens and the guy is going into rehab himself.

He talked of opening a Beverly Hills rehab, teen rehab, women's rehab, and now the guy goes into rehab himself.

The apple does not fall very far from the tree.

What a guy wouldn't do for a buck.

What's next Michael Lohan?

ruthie

these people are scam artists and do not have any addictions. This show is getting ridiculous. I used to like Dr. Drew. Now I think he is just after the fame like everyone else. FEH!

shelley

Re: #3.... If Dr. Drew were to start treating fame addiction, he'd have to start with himself. He's grasping at straws to keep his show going.

________________________________________________________________

UNDER the bottom of the barrel. I like Dr. Drew, but what's up with this cast of misfits? Is he treating FAME addiction???

Posted at 1:06 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Nancy

Jill

the only ones that have actually had drug issues are michael lohan and jeremy jackson and i thought both were clean.

then again, michael lohan will do anything to get on tv and find another way of talking about lindsay.

Kathyo

Dr. Drew, you're starting to lose credibility with me....The Salahis, they are the biggest scammer, fame whores around!

efnsteve

Wow...do***ented as puzzling is REALLY getting puzzling...

I think you're right Sad sad...the dude is just talking to himself now...I'm thinking all those voices in his head are arguing about who's in charge...sheesh...it always gets weird around this time of night...think maybe this is Jeff in disguise?.

Posted at 12:36 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Lori
------------------------------------------------------------

So you think old Dwight is reading your post huh?

Violette-Blue

I thought Jeremy Jackson was already on Celebrity Rehab? Maybe it was another type of reality show I'm thinking of. I couldn't watch the last season. I tried because of Janice ****inson (love her), Eric Roberts and Lief Garrett, but I couldn't stomach it.
I may give this a try though. I love reality tv. Wish VH1 would bring back the Surreal Life. Would love for Charlie Sheen to be on it. He would be hilarious (winner!).

lhartwell

One thing about reality TV ya gotta love.....it brings out the bottom of barrel people in our country. Talk about scraping.

Is their zero shame left in this world, is their one person out there besides me who care what kind of reputaion they have? Or making their lives PRIVATE?

This sense of anything goes is starting to really get to me.

WHAT are the young tweens going to like in 10 years, with this no holds barded attitude, I can hardly wait for the onslaught of losers and low lifes coming to the airwaves.

......like these two.

real deal

Ok. At this point, the show's title should just be "Rehab," 'cause these yodels sure ain't celebrities!

barf

this "show" is wrong on so many levels...

rehab is not for entertainment. and these "celebs" should just get their shiat together!

sick society... sick sick SICK!

ernie

What started out to be a good idea has now turned into nothing but another scripted reality show.

Hey, Dr. Drew ... did you ever think about just letting the idea rest for awhile instead of milking it to death.

You truly have become a joke ... selling out to the almighty VH1 dollar.

Jill

@Mikey

none of those people are going to get close to $500,000 to do that show.

Mikey

Lohan is going on the show because he needs the money to open his own rehab clinic

Drew

I must be addicted to tmz, this is the third comment I've made today with one of my comments being first.

Every occasion, I read and laugh at these comments.

I really don't think anyone reads comments anymore.

I might be wrong, so if you read this, send me a hello and tell me your life story in 250 words or less to dirtywebmaster@gmail.com.

Mikey

Bring back the Jeff character, I love that crazy bastard?