Charlie Sheen Threatens Custody War with Denise

3/4/2011 1:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been yakking with Denise Richards, threatening to strip her of child custody ... sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ.

Denise Richards Charlie Sheen
We're told Charlie has gone on an attack campaign against Denise in the last two weeks, accusing her of being an awful mother, a loser, and wishing her a slow death.

We're told Charlie is particularly enraged at Denise because yesterday he asked her to bring the kids over to his home to shoot a segment for  "Dateline" today.  We're told Denise refused to bring the kids over, and Charlie went ballistic.

And, sources say, Charlie has communicated with Denise since we posted the story this morning -- that Denise will not allow their kids around Charlie -- threatening to go to court and change the custody order, among other scathing comments.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

george clooney

Dude looks older than his dad....

john5oregon

Anybody else agree with me that Charlie is still on ... something? I mean, BESIDES this current manic episode?

HarlotO'Hara

he is such a pos. the sooner he od's the better.

OMG

What I want to know is whether a judge could order him to be evaluated now that there is a restraining order.

Room Monitor

Team Charlie. You go mister.
I hope Heidi Fleiss comes out and OUTS Denise for the skank she is. I so hope so.
Talk about a nobody skank opportunist who road his coattails. And look at those girls. All scared and weird shy cause her Denise. I despise that stupid beyotch and every other gold digger like her.

Remain yourself Charlie. YOU.ARE.GOLD.
Denise, sit and spin and break all your mirrors cause girl, you are looking pitiful. Oh and you're a skank husband stealer too. Love Heather. Dumb azz Ho, always going to be one Denise.

Jean

Charlie has managed to make Denise look like the most normal, sane mother on the planet. I hope she just keeps up the silence, keeps out of the media and doesn't let him drag her and the kids into all this. Just let him keep talking and yelling and doing interviews; the more he talks, the crazier the courts will think he is.

Areader

Charlie seems to be well on his way to being committed on a 5150

Tony C

Way to go Denise! I am glad to see a parent in Hollywood that isn't trying to exploit their kids for money or camera time.

Mike

Why is he surprised she doesn't want the kids around him? He is a drug addict loser, nobody in town wants to work with him.

Sheriff Rusty

team Denise

pissz24

I can't believe he expects her, and Brooke, to drop of their children so he can continuously parade them in front on the media to make himself look better...what a loser.

go home!

Um, yeah, well, that will never happen. Denise, go to court and get FULL custody of your beautiful girls and keep them away from that maniac. Also, get more money for them while your at it. He is a bum and you are a wonderful mom. Good job. Keep protecting those beautiful girls.

Room Monitor

Yes well Jean, most of all I hope she has her girls in therapy along with herself. They are not funcitoning normally because of her. Shes a bs idiot fake.

post above I said road instead of rode, yeah well, so what...

be good Charlie

Lisa

This is just plain crap.

Charlie has been in the media saying what a ROCK STAR Denise has been - saying they have no problems between them.

Gossip story I think. I'm not convinced (yet)

anony

Lost his job, custody battles with two ex-wives over his children, bat s.h.i.t. crazy--WINNING!
Wonder what his 25-year-old, recently married daughter thinks?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments