David Arquette: Tiger's Blood Runs Through My Veins

3/4/2011 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette just tweeted from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, telling everyone to fear not -- "Luckily I have tiger's blood running through my veins."

0304_a_arquette_crash_BN_v2

David says, "I got into a car accident but I'm fine."  As we reported, David was taken to the hospital with what law enforcement calls minor to moderate injuries.

And, David cautions, "remember to wear your seatbelt - wish I was."

0304_david_tweet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Dumb driver

So this guy Arquette was following too closely, probably on his cellphone or doing something, so his response is to drive into the oncoming lane? What a total douche. I know someone who was hit by a driver in a similar accident and they're still paying for the injuries they suffered many years later.

I have no sympathy for Arquette. If he had been paying attention and driving a safe distance, he wouldn't have done such a stupid thing.

jc

Geez Arquette, think up your own lines.

BrooklynCat425

That whole tiger blood joke has grown old as soon as sheen himself said it.

jim

Took it "out on her" like how CHUCKLES? The same way you "take it out" on ALL the women in your life? Yea...thought so...

This will be a blood bath people...CHUCKLES is a ticking time bomb...those whores better hope they get the eff out before he blows.

Charlie Sheen 47, is all over the news because he's a celebrity drug addict. While Andrew Wilfahrt 31, Brian Tabada 21, Rudolph Hizon 22, Chauncy Mays 25 are all soldiers who gave their lives this week with no media mention. Honor THEM by re-postin this status! Support our troops!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:35 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Lori

Lets Be Honest

Kind of shocked at how many postings that wish Arquette well but what about the INNOCENT VICTIM this clown not only physically hurt but also emotionally hurt and financially damaged?

This inncocent person life is forever changed because Arquette was driving high, or texting, or whatever caused him to not watch the road in front of him.

Hey David next time please swerve into a lightpole.

cam

what like tiger woods..unfaihful SOB

!AM45

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? David, you had a beautiful, smart, loving wife and a daughter you FINALLY got????? No wonder Courtney left you....you idiot!!! Fall in line with the other losers that follow Sheen s***!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6