Charlie Sheen on Firing -- 'This Is Good News'

3/7/2011 6:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from Charlie Sheen on his firing from "Two and a Half Men" today:

0228-charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01
 "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Paul

Charlie,
WHY
SHOULD
I
CARE
ABOUT
YOU?

Ray

You're not cool when you have to remind everyone else how cool you are. That's not the way cool people play it.

mary

The funny thing is that I am on Charlies side. Maybe I dont know all the issues but when a person has an affliction they need help. I am hoping that Charlie gets the help he needs. Sometimes it takes time to "get it together". Charlie has been in the spotlight forever and I cannot even imagine that. He is a young man who will most likely get over the addictions if the media and others leave him alone for awhile. He seems to have enough money to "bow out" of the spotlight for awhile and prove to himself and others that he will be ok. I believe he will make it. I care.

Suzan

Well.....your show is cancelled, your gf gave the scoop on national T.V. about the sac of stuff being delivered to you, and also admitted to using it with you, and then there is the prostitution, and 30 grand you paid 'with a check'. And she did this all in front of a show you were airing, live in the background....which marks the time of the statements by her with a time stamp. The amount of drugs alone can bring....oh 25 years or better to you 'each', not to say what the dealer is thinking at this moment, and the supplier beyond that. I would say....it can't get much worse than this. She is now considered a snitch, and I am sure LE is getting their statements in order, which puts her life in danger, as well as anyone around you.....children included.
And you are saying, your 'winning' ?
I am sure your family watching on.....is tore in two with grief...and fear.
Think beyond yourself.... although it may be too late now.
And.... Having unprotected sex, may very well be the gift that keeps on giving....
Way to go on being a role model :(

Larry

I'm glad to hear of the news, A classic excample of if you have enough money you think you can get away with anything. Its time to clean up prime time TV. The children of the world dont need Sheen as an excample. I hope he can get some help and move on with his life.

Rick

GOOD FOR YOU CHARLIE!!! CHUCK L. has his baggage, lets air it out and his other sitcoms are half butt. Charlie made everyone around him a mint. What male would not want it?

Samson

I laugh at your people poking your noise in someone Else's life, How about you go clean your own mess? The last I check Y'all still struggling to pay your mortgages when he is spending thousands on a beach chilling.

Charlie start your own show, and we your supporters will make it #1 viewed shows both on the web and tv.

Suzan

And you are saying, your 'winning' ?

I am sure your family watching on.....is tore in two with grief...and fear.

Think beyond yourself.... although it may be too late now.

The unprotected sex...is also a gift that may keep on giving.

Me

He has not just lost his mind... he has gone bat sh*t crazy!

Christine

Just deleted Two and a Half Men from my DVR.

Trixie

Without Charlie does the show become "Two Men"?

sc1432

Wake up Charlie.,..You lost a great job,paid very well..Lost your kids and i feel your mind..
I know you think your all that and a bag of chips, but your throwing your life down the toilet becasuse of drugs.
I do not get people like you that seem like they have it all, but in reality they have NOTHING that matters most..Money does buy happiness. What kind of example were you setting for your kids having 2 whores live with you..
Your not a good example for your kids.I hope they are taken from you permanently, until you get your head back on and become part of reality.

stan zalen

What about the kid on the show and his freinds and family and CS's kids and viewers watching this bs. CS is not only thought of as a junkie, He is a "confirmed" junkie in the first degree. Anybody that condones that behavier needs just as much help as old news Charlie what's his name needs.

Janis

Thank god, Charlie you deserve this, do something intellectual. Three ideas: Effexor, Ativan, Vicodin...go legal babe...

acorn

"Those silly shirts" made you $1.8 million a week--and actually gave you somewhat of a look of healthy, sporty and handsome. Raggedy crack hos and wrinkled t-shirts? Not so much.