Warner Bros. to Charlie Sheen:

You're Fired!

3/7/2011 6:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warner Bros. has just fired Charlie Sheen from "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie Sheen Fired
Warner Bros. issued the following statement: "After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately."

The statement does not say if the show will go back into production.

UPDATE: A source at Warner Bros. says no decision has been made on whether the show will come back.

Charlie Sheen Fired From Two and a Half Men

sammi

What the heck! Warner Bros are losers. Charlie will come back and I am Pro-Sheen. What he does on his own time is his business. He's human with animalistic behavior that's in all of us and if you don't agree then you are in denial. The media is to blame, they can say we were just doing our job at someone else's expense. As long as he was taking care of responsibilities that's all that matters here and obviously this whole situation got out of control. Charlie is a intricate soul and sometimes he is almost commical. He put out there what everybody wanted to see and look what happened bad publicity or not he will prevail. Warner made a bad choice.

Lucy

Can he collect unemployment? I can help him fill out the forms! Welcome to my world, Charlie.

yo

Sheenpocalypse || by Christopher Rosen || 03 07 2011 9:30 AM

‘Violent Torpedoes of Truth’: Sheen Threatens to Cut Children's Throats

“People die, dogs die. What are you going to do? Bring them back? You’re not me.” And so the sad case of diminishing returns known as Charlie Sheen finally reached a nadir during the second episode of Sheen’s-Korner (anyone want to explain the dash?), when the former Two and a Half Men star revealed his outrageous God complex following the death of his dog Betty. Even Malice-era Aaron Sorkin would have a hard time writing the ‘torpedoes of truth’ that Sheen fired off like a manic Col. Kurtz during his latest web-based shot at infamy.

Using an iPhone — Apple must love this free publicity — Sheen filmed a conversation with his “Tweet Master” Bob Maron, where the two men discussed — among other things — the disastrous first episode of Sheen’s-Korner, and whether or not the “host” should appear more two-sided to his fans.

“There’s one side to me and it’s me,” Sheen said in the rant-y fashion that has become his trademark. “Two sides to me is a f*cking lie, cause all I’m gonna give them is the f*cking truth, and I’m gonna deliver it in a way that’s violent and focused and not like they’re used to. Ever. ‘Cause they’re high on vaccines and McDonald’s and Us Weekly and TMZ and every other ****ty brand of food that they consume.”

Bashing TMZ wasn’t the only time Sheen threw a previous ally under the bus. In the beginning of the video, he also had harsh words for Howard Stern and the format of radio show.

“Howard Stern [hosts a show with multiple people contributing on air]. It’s lame, it’s retarded, it’s transparent, it’s the f*cking work of trolls. Why not just leave that to a man who only wants to talk about anal and stupidity?”

Judging from this latest video, the only thing Sheen wants to talk about is his contempt for the audience. “I’m gonna write my sermons, I’m gonna deliver them like truth torpedoes and people are gonna f*cking take it or leave it — we know they’re gonna take it, ‘cause they can’t process it so they must condemn it,” Sheen said, Gabbo-style. “And if they can’t condemn it, they’ll f*cking like, turn me into a god, and worship it, and then realize that I’m behind them cutting their throats, and their children’s…” The video cuts there, in a choppy edit. Stay classy disgusting, Charlie.

Somewhere, Sean Penn must be really excited he invited a humanitarian like Sheen to Haiti.

Watch the full, NSFW second episode of Sheen’s-Korner below.

__________

This email is for www.tmz.com comment verification. Do not reply to this email. Send questions to contact@tmz123.com comments@tmz123.com

Gluey

Charlie is more famous than he ever was. He is going to make a whole lot more money now. I think he's drug trash but remember he actually has a talent - acting. Unlike those no talent whores Paris, Kim Kardashian, and Snooki

Tammy

Even a blind man could see this one coming. They had to be able to prove by now that he'd damaged the show with his nutty antics and thus was in breach of his contract.

Charlie just got taken out by a bunch of sheep and trolls. Never underestimate the power of a herd of mutant sheepie trolls!

Sandi

Boo CBS and Lorree!

Yea Charlie!

Swartz

While I think Charlie's been acting like a mad ass hat with cheese shoes recently he has not actually done anything that breaks his contracts. The shutting down of the show was all on the studio. They may have just opened the door to a serious lawsuit.

Patricia Blackford

I just feel sad for the other actors in the show.. I really liked this show.

Good!

Fed up with reading about 'entertainers' with entitlement issues. Reality check.. you don't get to behave like this and stay on the payroll. There are plenty of capable actors that aren't into drug use and whores, that will show up on time, deliver a quality sitcom, and save every employee on that studio lot from what I'm sure has been years of headaches. Let Jon Cryer and the rest of the support cast carry the show! They're talented enough!

Gigi

NOBODY can play that role on Two and a Half Men like Charlie Sheen. He was meant for that role. I feel Warner Bro's is making a big mistake. Let him do whatever he wants in his personal life. He was excellent in the role.

itsme

what a Weiner....Um sorry I mean Winner

Kathy

It's a sad day for all involved. The kids, the crew and their families. Charlie..do the right thing and show everyone the wonderful person that you really are.

Mike

This sounds like a crystal clear Donald Trump kind of statement to me ....

YOU'RE FIRED CHARLIE !!

Anony Moose

But.. but.. Charlie was sure they'd beg him to come back and pay him $3m per episode! DUH WASHED UP HAS-BEEN!

moongypsy

Warner brothers and CBS helped indulge and enabled Charlie Sheen in this behavior, I think they are also to blame in this sad spiral. We all share responsability by making Charlie Harper/Sheen a rockstar, knowing Charlie Sheen was an addict, we encouraged him by supporting Two and a Half men, including the cast, the producers,writers, advertisers, the fans, we all helped Charlie become what he is, and now we laugh at him and critizize him. Sick Americans! including myself.