"Sheen's Korner" -- Torpedoes of Truth

3/7/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen decided 50 minutes was too long for his rambling, non-sensical, anti-troll Internet talk show -- so last night he unveiled a 13-minute version ... that was just as bizarre.

0307_charlie_sheen_video_ustream
Caution: This edition of "Sheen's Korner" is definitely R-rated.

dog

wow...this guy needs some serious help...Charlie please get help!

Lori

THIS IS WHAT I LEFT IN THE "COMMENTS" SECTION OF CBS:

REMOVE any current or future Two and a Half Men episodes from your line up. Until YOUR star is committed or seeks help for his lunatic, murderous rantings...you should suspend all airings of this show...ALL RE-RUNS, everything.

I will be BOYCOTTING all products advertised while airing episodes and will be sending letters to those advertisers telling them WHY.

You are contributing to an extremely violent mans narcissistic behavior.

This is the FIRST time I have left a comment in any forum like this...please take this seriously.

aphrodite

I am so sorry about your dog. It's so sad. I lost my cat after 20 years. It's such a heartbreak.

Please, go to detox.

Autumn_in_Michigan

#157 Can we get an autopsy on the dog, please? They did remember to feed it, right? There were no blunt trauma injuries to the poor thing, or anything?. No cuts on it's neck (just saying...)? Toxicology report, maybe? Maybe it died from smoke inhalation from all the chain smokers?

Posted at 10:15 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by rainbow4321

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts exactly. Have been hoping that there are no vulnerable, unprotected pets in the household. Pets are often the target of violence. Now we hear that his dog Betty just died - and in great pain. Btw, 11 is actually a bit young for a Pug to die - average lifespan is 12 - 15 years.

I'm afraid that he may have raged on the poor Pug - possibly kicking, stomping, throwing her across the room (Pug's are little) for being a "****" as he called Betty on the video. Maybe this is why he went on the rant about pain being a myth and his other remarks on the subject. Maybe Natty or someone else tried to express concern about Betty being in pain and Charlie's response was denial.

At any rate, a report to local authorities about possible animal abuse should be made and the incident should be investigated, IMO.

On another note, below are my comments made to CBS - thanks Sammie.

"Another person gravely concerned about Charlie Sheen's mental status - potential for harm to self and others. Boycotting the show in our household."

Lori

the closet in your head right so that you can do as you please with the sc-m wh-re puppet that just invited itself in right - right simpleton ----

Posted at 10:15 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by do***ented_as_puzzling
===========

were you threatened yet again from the flipsides tow

Posted at 10:18 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by do***ented_as_puzzling
===============================

HI CHUCKLES! hey look CHUCKLES is back everyone! Dude...stop with the lunatic rantings...shouldn't you be in court right now?

therock

Freezeframe @ 2:30 mark to see his Charlie's number

Rudy

Was he wearing a child's beanie?

I was also wondering about Betty's demise. Eleven years old isn't that old for a small dog. I sincerely hope she died from natural causes.

The remaining girl needs to hightail it out of that house now.

CC

There is a reason why Charlie 'thinks' he is normal and that is because he is mentally ill. In Charlie's mind his disfunctional state indicates that he is operating at an 'elevated' level relative to everyone else. If this ever happened to me I'd certainly hope that my family would do whatever is necessary to get me some help.

That's why Charlie's situation is triply tragic. First he's spiraling out of control and frequently vocalizes violent thoughts. Second it's likely at some point he'll loose his last remaining fingertip grip on reality and really hurt someone. Third he apparently doesn't have anyone close to him that cares enough to intervene on his behalf.

I've always thought Charlie was a s-c-u-m-b-a-g but even he deserves better than what's happening to him now.

Jan

Where is the other girl- did she split again?

The Real Victim

Where else can you get such money conscious advice?

I just got back from “a very tightly budgeted shopping spree in stores that don’t exist yet.” Didn't spend a dime.

Thanks Charlie, Keep this up and you'll be asked to stand in the Korner.

Lori

"MOVIE: LONESOME RHODES"
For those of you who have never seen this movie, you MUST see it. It's Charlie Sheen to a tee!! (And, by the way, it's Andy Griffith like you've never seen him - it ain't no Mayberry!!)

Posted at 8:58 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by Wishes
=================================

You are absolutely RIGHT...they should be playing this movie over and over for CHUCKLES...HE MIGHT SEE HIMSELF IN IT!

documented_as_puzzling

idiots must flock to you for the best advice for getting back to what wasnt but in shadows of course and when you least expect the montage of its corrupt dealings to fester faster than your face can accept so face it and drop faster to that place with your label on it

Posted at 10:39 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by Lori

phoenix

Lori, I left a similar message to them yesterday.

Leslie

My brother was a crack and meth head. He died at 41 because he had sooo much brain damage that his brain scan look like some one splattered it with white out. He started acting like this, then had seizures and thats how he died. On the bathroom floor. Mr Sheen has a bathroom floor in his near future for sure. What a legacy to leave your children.

Lori

WB - Choose 'other' in drop down box: http://www.warnerbros.com/main/help/customer_service.html

JUST LEFT THE SAME COMMENT BELOW AT THE WARNER BROS. SITE.

You are contributing to an extremely violent mans narcissistic behavior.