Charlie Sheen -- Read the Letter That Fired Him

3/7/2011 6:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the letter Warner Bros. TV sent to producers of "Two and a Half Men," informing them Charlie Sheen was fired.

0307_sheen_doc_launch_EX_2

L. M.

I feel sorry for him. He's not happy with nothing. Sorry for his father and brother, I know is out of his hands they cann't help somebody the don't want to be help. Like somebody said if he continue like that he will die. At least do it for your fan the young people who probably admire you.

2.5FAN

It's obvious that Sheen needs some help but Lorre and Warner Brothers are hardly innocent. From what I can tell, Lorre started this by taking shots at Sheen and Sheen responded.

It's a little rich that they have made millions off exploiting this guy and wrote a show around Sheen's life and then claim moral turpitude? Hypocrites.

It's quite apparent that Lorre has as big an ego as Sheen, if not bigger. The sad part is that Lorre has not been fired also for starting this. Who the hell is he? Sure he's a talented writer, but do you really think the fans of this show or anyone else really gives a rat's ass about his opinion or ego? Lorre blew this. For the fans, for the crew, for the cast and for Sheen. He's an egotistical idiot who deserves the axe as well for starting the war that killed the number one comedy on television.

Sheen, get some help. Seriously.

jim

Harvey,

Are you reading these replies? Are you enjoying the repulsive and hateful posts that YOUR website is allowing/promoting? This is what you do for a living, promoting hate? There are laws against promoting hate speech Harvey. There are also laws against allowing MINORS from accessing a website with adult content without a warning. You do realize this don't you Mr. Levin?

TMZ Cares.......about revenue.

2.5FAN

Lorre is an idiot and should be fired as well.

He started this mess with his shots at Sheen and when Sheen fired back (inappropriately) Lorre's ego couldn't take it.

He's made millions off Sheen and wrote a show based on Sheen's lifestyle and now claims moral turpitude? Get over yourself.

I will never watch another show where Lorre even has peripheral involvement. Nor will I buy from anyone who ever advertises on his programs.

CBS and Warner Brothers, you are despicable. Get the man some help. It's obvious he's had a mental break and fire this idiot writer who started the war that killed the number one comedy on television.

stang68cs

Charlie Sheen is fired from Two and a Half Men. Oh my god, the world is going to end!

While...

Justin Allen 23,
Brett Linley 29,
Matthew Weikert 29,
Justus Bartett 27,
Dave Santos 21,
Jesse Reed 26,
Matthew Johnson 21,
Zachary Fisher 24,
Brandon King 23,
Christopher Goeke 23, and
Sheldon Tate 27.

are all Marines that gave their lives this past week for you. There is no media for them; not even a mention of their names.

Doctor Knockers

WOW Charlie! That sucked-up look is great for you! Going to provide some difficulty for your preparers at the funeral home though.

I watched a great friend go down this path. Awesome job and money, hot chicks, great house, all the toys...then came cocaine. Inside of a year he had NOTHING left but what could fit in some garbage bags. He ran out of cash - so he didn't die from his disease. Addiction. Instead he got the help he needed when there was no place to turn, as he'd burned every bridge in his life.

YOU, sir, need the help. YOU though, are a spoiled, entitled Hollywood type. You have plenty of cash and not enough sense to quit. You'll have an endless supply of cocaine until you finally die in the next year or so. Nice example to set for your kids bro.

Enjoy this earthly life while you have it. You don't have much to look forward to once you're gone I'm afraid. (oooh it's HOT)

Raluca Greynald

Charlie, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. I am a recovering addict and it scares me to see you in this condition. Please get help before its too late and surround yourself with people who love you. This is going to be a dark time but things can get better. I promise

N. Burris

It is time to stop making fun of Charlie Sheen. The man is in deep trouble and to me seems to be reachinga a dangerouss level. I am in hope that someone who really cares about him can try to convince him to get help. It may really be over for him and that is sad for any human being. I feel so sorry for him.

N.Burris

N. Burris

My comment about feeling sorry for Sheen was intended as one human to another. The person who wrote of all those lost in was without recognition was right to do this. I suppose I have found out for sure that the world is not fair at all. The marines need to be noted and this man who has lost his mind needs to be noted and cared for. The world is a hard place to be in.

N.Burris

Cindy

Take note: on the picture above, the words at the very top of the left corner; Bloom,and LaViolette & Feldman?, are not the same as the letters on the actual letter when you click on: Click here to read letter. It's completely blocked out.
And, on page #2 of the letter, in the upper left-hand corner, the names are shown, whereas they are not on page #1? WTF?

NBurris

As time goes on and Charlie Sheen spirals down, I think we as caring people should not make fun of him. I is reaching a dangerous level. He is in a lot of trouble and not the kind that can be fixed easily. I think we should feel great pity for this man. I am hoping someone close to him can try and take him for some real help. It is frightening.

N. Burris

dvanzz2

Where is all the anger coming from? Charlie needed to be fired.Mabe, ifthe producers had not let charlie back so soon ,he might have stayed in rehab. They knew what he was doing and how many times he got in trouble, Now it is serious!!! and they must get rid of him. Well, He needs help and like so many addicts he refuses it. Please stop juging him and making jokes and funny T Shirts, He's in trouble. A young and talented man will be lost if no one interceeds strongly
on his behalf. A fan from New York

media matters

he has always done this **** why the big deal now i think your made to look like a **** bag when you ??? the events around 9/11

nobobo

All the world, including friends and family ( not the sycophants) are watching an intelligent and articulate man with unmasked bipolar disorder self-destruct and are encouraging his rants by watching the video.
The ending will be tragic if he does not get psych meds from a true professional, not Michael Jackson's doctor.

anita wagner

OMG...I LOVE CHARLIE, AND HES THE MAN ON THE SHOW,BUT LATELY HES GONE TO FAR AND NOW WE THE FANS ARE DISSAPOINTED WITH CRAZY CHARLIE AND HE SHOULD BE FIRED. I HATE TO SAY ,BUT I JUST THOUGHT OF WHO COULD REPLACE HIM BEST HOW ABOUT BRADLEY COOPER ????? OR MARK WALBURG??? HOW ABOUT TMZ RUN A POLL ON THAT !!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments