Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

3/7/2011 12:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

ABC123

Um...Lucky??? If he treats the dog any where near how he treated his HUMAN best friend a few years back then not so lucky in my opinion - unless the dog gets a big payday like his best friend did.

realitychecker

Awwwww. Adorable....Beast, the dog.....

kp

what a cute, cute puppy. All dogs should be spoiled rotten no matter what other people think of there owners (people haters).

Kendrick

"Bark Zuckerberg." Best name ever.

get real

Mazel Tov !

John

Now this dude is a genius killing it notGnarly tigerblooded rockstar (?), who doesn't feel the need to hate everyone, and talk in riddles.
And, with a sh*t load of money that makes you know who look poor.

documented_as_puzzling

that pup is going to have alot of animal fan attraction

keithl44

Adopted my A ss....those are VERY expensive dogs.

CrashAndBurn

Keep one eye on the dog and the other on the Asian girl. You don't know what' brewing in her mind right about now.

Bob

I would object to the term "adopted". Adopted is when you take an otherwise unwanted pet in, from the shelter or wherever. Bought would be a better word in this case. I have "adopted" several dogs, most recently a month ago when a starving Walker hound showed at my place shivering in 40 degree weather, covered with ticks, worms and what have you. Several hundred dollars at the vets followed by a lot of attention and he's doing well. Someone just threw him out to fend for himself. He couldn't and would have died in a few days if I (or someone)hadn't taken him in. That's adopting, buying from the pet store is not.

Bonkers

@ #7...are you f$*n' drunk?

paigehop

Is that a ****apoo???

Canadian Girl

Funny, I thought FB rules stated no FB accounts for animals?

paigehop

Okay, just for IMTZ, let me restate the question (my gosh!): What kind of dog is that?

I'm thinking CLUCKAPOO, and if so, I'm getting one. Cute!!!

acorn

Do NOT use the word "adopted" if you mean "purchased."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments