Mini T.

'Fool, I Ain't No Leprechaun'

3/8/2011 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mr. T.'s pint-sized impersonator, Mini T., says he is NOT available for your St. Patrick's Day party because he's no leprechaun! Besides that ... what's up with renting little people, anyway?
030711_TV_mini_t_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Christy

I pity the fool! (That's my best Mr T impersonation.) Winning!

Lucky_130

If he is in the middle it dont matter how tall he is, because that would make him a TROLL and therefore LOSING!!! Duh!!!

hollywoodman323

That guy used to be the Hollywood Blvd Chucky
for a long long time, he just recently started this whole Mini T thing.

Ari

Renting little people? That's called HIRING ...little people need acting jobs too!

Mr Baxter

Mini T rocks!

MacGuffin

I've seen this little dude in Hollywood.

Totally cracks me up.

It's almost shocking how much he really does look like Mr. T. Only 1/8 the size.

Juliana

Charlie Sheen SHUT UP!!! Go to therapy rehab something! You look near death! Can't handle the boredom of being rich and famous? Then give me your money so I can travel and buy a condo and pay off my car! Just live like us non entertainers and try making 25.00 bucks an hour before taxes and before gas with commute! OMG..you are pathetic! I so liked you and what a damn shame! The media needs to shut u off and let u realize u need help!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

they can use him in midget bowling as a ball

messenger69

#2. Gotta give ya props. For sure best comment of the day. Damn!!

Just sayin'..

#7- Dont be a dirtbag. Just because you follow it with "Just kidding..." doesnt make it less of an a**hole comment.

mandeline28

Hey if I can get dressed up as a princess and go to a party and face paint little girls why can't you be a leprechaun? It pays pretty damn good!

Jenifer

I met this guy in Vegas and my friend was so drunk she thought he was the Actual Mr. T! She dropped to her knees and danced with him. I laughed for days! now she is turning 50 and I want to invite him to the party! How can I reach him???????

john isabeau

Mini MR "T" is the KILLER in the`BLOOD ZOO movie trailer on Youtube ----- OFF - THE - HOOK .......
LLLLoooooooVVVVVVveeee that dude...He should have his own TV series....whether he was Mini "T" or Mini Stevie Wonder or Mini Ray Charles or Mini Whatever...this dude is a crack up.....
Nice segment TMZ... THX
A BIG FAN of LITTLE PEOPLE....
John Isabeau
Producer-Director

ken

youtube: Mr.T look alike for hire" and tell little "T" to call me.

Alissa

Hi T, if you are Little T from women's wrestling team from 1991 please reply to my email:whitecastle.pictures@gmail.com
Alissa