Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna 'Torpedo' My Own Career

3/10/2011 11:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is promising MORE warlock mayhem -- and he'll be unleashing it all ON STAGE ... in the form of his new one-man show called "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" ... TMZ has learned.

0310_charlie_sheen_play_EX_TMZ_2

It's kicking off in less than a month -- blowing through Detroit on April 2 ... and hitting Chicago the very next day.

No details about the performance have been released yet -- but given Charlie's numerous theatrical diatribes in recent weeks ... everyone should have a good idea of what to expect.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday. Duh.

0301_winning_footer_v3

acorn

oh, go away, sad man.

BouncersSuck

So many sheep here. So unaware of the world around you, blissfully floating through the quagmire that is your consciousness.

Believing that your petty judgments and warped perceptions will somehow make a difference in a world that has left you behind.

A world where your stunted and narrow opinions do not enforce YOUR will, but rather fuel the lemming-machine that keeps corporate America functioning in full-on 'Greed is Good' mode.

America has reached a threshold. With mass conglomeration at a fevered pitch under a purely unbridled capitalistic socioeconomic model, the country is literally collapsing under the pressure.

Did you know that currently, TODAY...an estimated 400 American citizens control MORE WEALTH than HALF the country COMBINED!?!?!

That's right - that's where cowboy capitalism has gotten the good ole USA - bankers and corporate honchos playing marionette with politicians who wrestle with a system where it takes a herculean effort to get anything done.

Did you know that on the DAY of 9/11 a multi-billionaire just HAPPENED to be able to RIG building 7 with full demolition set-up, and 'pull' the building WITHIN HOURS of the towers being hit?!?!?

Learn to critical think. Oh yeah and...

On September 10th, 2001...Donald Rumsfeld announced that the Pentagon had LOST TRACK (oops) of 2.3 TRILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS!?!?! Ummm....*cough*....just to be clear:

THAT IS 2300 BILLION of YOUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS!!!!

Sheen knows all these things. DO YOU?

Sheen is upset about these things. ARE YOU?

Sheen is FIGHTING against POWER. Insanely rich, unhumanly successful POWER.

His lawsuit rings true. His rage, and dissatisfaction with the way of things, rings true. There are IMPORTANT issues that need to be addressed, and maybe just maybe...this is Charlie's way of teaching us to stand up to POWER.

Surely he is not perfect. But maybe you should leave him to his charmed life and free will and focus more on the ENVIRONMENT you live in, and YOUR own actions.

Like, say...figure out what's going on in your country...or at least try. Sheen is.

The guy STARRED in the #1 TV show for 8 full years. I look forward to seeing how the court will interpret the contract.

Big Poppa

Bruno

Since his fans are prepubescent boys, I doubt they'll be able to save enough of their allowance money for tickets that quickly.

SUSIEQ

I sure hope he doesn't have a gun with him.

Rickster

This reminds me of Lenny Bruce, Charlie Learn from Lenny's tragic mistakes and final demise, Dude will you SNAP out of it Already.

Damn!!!!!

Ms Thang

Enough already of this idiot.

bring back recent posts

hahahah...BouncerSuck...like ur name!

moveover

He's obviously gone to the Conan O'Brien school of "winning". First, you get fired from the best job on network TV .... then you continue to bad-mouth your former employer while playing to 2,000 die-hards in Duluth, MN.

Whodis

Phlllltttt!

TexasBlonde

Sorry Charlie. I think you have already blown up your torpedos and your career.

Get some help and get help for BouncersSuck too.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I feel so bad for him. This reminds me of Britney's public meltdown.

James

I'd gladly pay $200.00 for a ticket. So worth it.

Bruno

I feel so bad for him. This reminds me of Britney's public meltdown.

Posted at 6:33 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by Celeb Gossip Addict
--------------------------------------------------

At least Brittany had family around to step in and keep her from hurting herself. Too bad Martin can't muster the same amount of compassion for his own kid.

Juan

I can hear his neighbors breathing a sigh of relief where I live...and I am 7 miles away.

Just wondering how much these tickets will be?

en Todo Momento!!

torpedo? sounds like a mighty meatball sandwich to me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments