Lindsay Lohan -- Big Apple Bound

3/13/2011 7:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was spotted at LAX this afternoon, flying to New York City with her mother, Dina, and sister, Ali.

0313_lindsay_dina_lohan_splash
Start spreading the news ...

BREAKFAST4

I saw Lindsay at a Yankees game, she stole 2nd base. DUH DA... tap tap tap is this thing on...

steff

Dear Harvey Levin and TMZ staff,

What is surprising is that some had this idea just before to see your publication.

With my best regards
for the best team !!!!!!!

SarahSue

Since she can't really sneak out of town my guess is that she obtained permission from the appropriate authorities. She's a lot of things but probably not a flight risk--"lost" passport episode notwithstanding.

Rocco

Ah, you people are mean. Look at how cute they are. And Lindsay still calls her mommy. I'd much rather look at and hear about them than that Sheen Weenie.

BoilingBleach

Wait a minute! Not that I actually care either way, but, how exactly did the jewelery store set Lindsay up? What did they call her and her friends into the store and tell Lindsay, "Go ahead and take it. It'll be our little secret. ha ha ha."? Personally, I don't think the fact the jewelery store selling the surveillance tape means LiLo didn't still steal the necklace. It just means they sold the tape in order to further capitolize on the increased attention the store has gotten since the story broke. Is it highly unethical? Yes. But does it mean that LiLo didn't actually steal the necklace? Not in the least.

nick

Hate to be in coach behind these two--smelling of cigarette smoke, booze, and hooker perfume.

Herpies Fully Loaded - The Sequel

Thankfully, it's warmer in New York this time or year or else residents would have had to lock up their furs for the duration of LieLo's visit.

Lindsay, do you have a receipt for that luggage?

Lori

My God...don't those women EVER dress in anything other black BONDAGE wear?.

They ALWAYS look like they're doing the "Walk Of Shame" after a night out binge drinking...

BREAKFAST4

Hey Nicole, remember when you were a little kid and used to blow bubbles? I saw him the other day, he says HI...

HarryPalms

NYC jewelry stores just got a "heads up". Let the jeweller beware! (Caveat gemmas vendit)

Lori

I dont understand how they have money for that whole family to travel in designer duds. Is being a lowlife a good career move?

Posted at 4:24 PM on Mar 13, 2011 by tina
==============================================

Even if they are "designer duds"? these two could cheapen even THE MOST expensive outfit. TAKE A BATH "LADIES".

Grandma Cracker

Venice Beach is now a safer place....

Herpies Fully Loaded - The Sequel

Lindsay, is that a script to the upcoming Superman movie you're holding or is it several chapters from that upcoming book I hear you're writing?

Strange, with the life of crime you've been leading these past few years, I'd expect it to be thicker. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be a great read for when I'm on the toilet.

DANA

Posted at 4:24 PM on Mar 13, 2011 by tina

==============================================

maybe they re designer goods but she is wearing same purse everyday since november
I think we should open a donation for Lilo new purse.

Lori