Dr. Murray to Cops: Where's the Surveillance Video?

3/15/2011 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team has only received 4 minutes of video from the surveillance cameras capturing the last 24 hours of Michael Jackson's life ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Conrad Murray
Lawyers for Dr. Murray will go to court Wednesday and ask a judge to order authorities to turn over all of the surveillance videos.

Sources connected to Murray tell TMZ ... the only video the LAPD turned over was from around 12:30 AM the day MJ died ... showing Michael returning to the house after his rehearsal.

Sources connected with Murray claim the cops only downloaded 11 minutes of the video.  Murray's lawyers want to see all 24 hours ... particularly who comes in and out of the house in the hours before MJ died.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Daphne

a dude a homo dude who pretends to be a grandma with kids and sick grandkids, blah, blah, blah. Same old crap, no one believe this anymore.

Posted at 6:53 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by katie10

Oh, I really thought she's a grandma. OK, I'm wrong. LOL.

Daphne

but Murray sure in the hell is no innocent bystander in all of this. Not by a long shot.

rip mj

Posted at 6:55 PM on Mar 15, 2011 by kim

Totally agree with u. If he doesn't know how to treat a patient, then he shouldn't be in the business of treating patients.

Glenda in Texas

Look at my baby in the bottom corner there. Smooches!

barbara

Someone correct me if I am wrong but don't security suppose to monitor the systems that are installed in your home? Michael security was they on duty that night??? I am just curious, I know when I go into a supermarket they have security personel inside this little room monitoring the whole store. Security can add or delete these tapes so I am wondering did someone connected to security do a little erasing before the LAPD arrived. It all a big cover-up.

Master Po

A few clips have leaked to youtube. I wonder if this will screw up the defense. JUSTIcE FOR MJ YALL!!

MJ arriving
And leaving

Trish

Hi Kimbo

james

i keep trying to post
these videos but noone is opening them
i keep trying to make videos and
they keep getting removed.

what is wrong with me, please some one
help me...i'm obssesed with this

my name is james, and i have big bad problems

Daphne

Just something for u to read. Its interesting.

Master Po

I am watching the view count rise. And nothing has been removed but nice try pedo protector. But we all know things like facts slip right past you morons.

oleman

That whole family is a freakshow...michael was the freak with money, kinda lookin forward to that tramp's (the woman who was married to both loser brothers) tell all book....gotta be worth reading! If she has more "dirt", that hasn't already been published, about that whole clan of greedy losers......

Trish

I'm doing OK... My 18 year old told me she is pregnant. I'm going to be a Gramma. Makes me happy. I know she is young, but who cares, I can't wait to meet my new little buddy. :)

sue

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE TRIAL TO BEGIN!!! RIP MJ WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS....sue from tampa

Trish

I hope OhWell is having a speedy recovery. I'm not sure if he's being cloned or not. But, loved the artwork.

Trish

As for the story, nice place to live. Too bad he didn't turn it into a real family atmosphere, instead of a drug fueled environment.

Warren

Don't forget AEG lurks in the background.