Katie & Suri -- Is That a Gummy Bear in Your Pocket ...

3/16/2011 1:48 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Katie Holmes' adorable 4-year-old birth daughter Suri Cruise grabbed some fruity flavored provocative X-rated gummie treats in NYC on Tuesday.

0316_suri_startraks
They grow up so fast these days.

0316_SURI_footer

J

Seriously inappropriate!!!!

noAmex

Why bible thumpers go crazy every time when something like this happens? Before you start selling your moral vaues(B>S) check your teen prego rates vs EU and then hold moral lesson to rest of the world. How do you know how did she get hands on the box, kids will always be kids. I find this funny but paparazzi can not wait for something like this to happen so rest of bible thumpers and moral value preachers can start their moral schooling for the rest of us.
ps
Personaly I do not like Tom or her but I do not see any bad parenting here.

bud

I agree that there are far more important things happening in the world...but this is TMZ people...

C'mon son.

dana

They were meant for Tom

mama9

OMGoodness, what kids find. As most parents know kids will always find the most embarassing thing in a store without trying. I think poor Katie wants to laugh (I would want too) but that would only bring questions. lol The same with taking it away quickly and trying to hide it. Bet she is wishing she didn't go into that store. As for her parenting, I would like to see what happened after these pics were taken. Did she encourage her to have them or did she do a quick tradeoff with another candy (I would of).

Mark

You know what scares me more then these scientology freaks and their f'd up spawn? Nazi liberal freaks that think everyone should have child protective services called on them!

kmb

OK, now that is hilarious!

jen

#69 how unappropriate and yet you are number 69....does she hold her pez's in a dildo dispenser?? i assume that would be appropriate also.......NO ONE should even try to justify this...its just wrong...

jackmama311

didn't Tom want those out and Suri wanted to hold box for daddy?

ts

ok she may not understand what the box says or what it is but that is just plain wrong.

InkedUpGirl

When my daughter was Suri's age (in this picture) she could read. I cannot even imagine giving my child that to even play with...and im so far from a prude. Either this is photoshopped or Katie is an idiot.....

Ella

First of all unappropriate isn't a word....second, kids don't attach meanings to things like penis until they are older, she just thinks that's candy and all kids want to eat candy. Its like a kid learning the word penis from a sibling and saying it over and over because people giggle, the kid doesn't know what it means, it just gives them good results, candy tastes good, people giggling gives the kid attention.

anonymous

That child is a spoiled brat

Lisa

Normally I am the first person to say that we need to stay out of there business but Penis shaped Gummies are not cute. I am sure the child has no idea but the adults who bought them for her does know and they should have directed her to another type of gummy candy. And another thing, where exactly was her parents shopping to see those Gummies and why was a child in that sort of store with them? You all know what I am saying, that sort of shapped candy is not in some nice store somewhere. You have to go to special stores to pick those up.

Cooper