"Bachelor" Winner Emily Rings It In

3/18/2011 5:41 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With rumors of their breakup swirling, "Bachelor" star Brad Womack's chosen bride-to-be Emily Maynard was spotted at the airport in Charlotte on Thursday still wearing her huge engagement ring.

0318_emily_maynard_v--SplashNewsOnline
Their love is rock solid.

0318_bachelor_Footer

Sally

Best wishes to Emily and Brad - we hope it all works out.

angie

She is just so drop-dead gorgeous. If she IS using this for fame, good for her. She should! Her looks are gift and with all the competition out there, isn't this a great venue to show herself and stand out? people are just jealous!! If I had her looks, believe me, I'd be doing the same. She also has a super personality and great voice. I think that they will date a while but i feel she is too good for Brad. She is movie star material and I think her career will only take off and also, I think she is way to young to be married.

monica

Who are her parents? Why didn't we see them?

rrrrgt

why he **** chantaal that night on the show then

Betty

Best of luck with your engagement, Emily.

Jenny Logan

Just wondering....If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY put your child first, would you go on National T.V. to find her a Dad? Would you choose to be away from your child for the months it takes to shoot the program? Would you subject her to the media craziness that would follow? No, no and no. Sorry, I don't buy the "I put my child first" chant Emily seems to say at every corner.

Look at all the CRAP this little girl will have to read when she is older. (Famewhore, golddigger, etc.). Sorry, but I'm a private person and would not flaunt my existence around on national t.v. Emily must have thought at one point, "I'm good enough, pretty enough, to capture the next Bachelor on television. So, I'm going to go after it. Yippee!" How superficial is that? Now her daughter has to face the paparazzi and media. No thanks!

MADAMME ASPEN HOLYWOOD

EMILY.......YOU ARE THE SMART ONES ON THE BACHELOR THATS WHY ONE OF THE REASON BRAD LOVES YOU AND I JUST HATE READING ALL THOSE STUPID PEOPLE TALKING CRAPS ABOUT YOU AND TELLING OTHER THAT BRAD SHOULD GET MARRIED WITH FAT CHANTAL TOPLESS AND I TOLD THEM CHANTAL WAS READY LONG TIME AGO ON HER FIRST MARRIED AND THEN FAILED AND NOW SHE IS GOING TO GET MARRIED AGAIN WITH BRAD IF SHE CHOSEN COS SHE WANTED TO RUIN BRAD'S LIFE SO EASY COS SHE DOESNT THINK WITH HER BRAIN BUT WITH HER VAGINA................!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............LOL.......THOSE TEAM FAT CHANTAL TOPLESS ARE THE SAME DUMB AS CHANTAL NO WONDER FRUITS NOT FAR FROM THE ROOTS.............LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGTHER..........LOL.THESE NARROW MINDED ****ING RETARED DISABLE BRAIN AND HEART AND SOUL ALWAYS TALKING **** TO THE NICEST GORGEOUR HOTTEST LADY IN HOLYWOOD EMILY MAYNARD COS THEY ARE EVIL LUCIFER FULL OF HATE AND PATHETIC BIG TIME LOSER MOTHA ****A ******* ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Demetrice R.

So happy for her...yall need to get a life yall don't have nothing better to do in yall life then talk and worry about other ppl realationship.Life your life Emily and don't worry bout theses hater in this world.

Sandy P.

I watched the bachelor for the 1st time because I was aware of Emily and her past. Unfortunately, now I view her experience as demeaning, exploitive to herself, and her child, and worrisome. The People magazine article just convinced me that the show is scripted thru editing and bogus. Too many contradictions of facts to be true by listening to Brad on various TV shows before the announcement on TV of who he picked. Just 1 example: Brad said he hadn't seen Emily for a month, however, People shows a picture dated March 8th in Malibu. Get your lies straight....
Good luck to all and I am praying for Emily.

Hey, it's what's her face

To me it looked like she was disappointed to be picked; I kind of wonder if Emily didn't want to be picked so she would be chosen as the next bachelorette. But hey, what do I know, maybe Emily was happy, she just isn't the expressive type. In fact, it could be that they’re both really happy and the relationship is all sparkles and rainbow unicorn turds.

Anyway, mazel tov you two rascals.

RB

Word has it that Emily has been dating Bruton Smiths son David for the past 4 months and is in "love." Why anyone would want to date that short cro magnon is beyond me. If it wasn't for him being in the lucky sperm club, no one would give him the time of day.

Rex

To #59 Sandy P. - They hadn't seen eadch other for a month. The People article was done when they were in LA for ATFR after that taping and before the finale aired on TV. AT that time they hadn't seen each other for a month. And #60... - I repeat from before if you didn't think she had emotion while he was proposing is because he apparently had to PROPOSE 4 TIMES before they got the camera angles right! Thus why you didn't see the final rose getting handed out! If you youtube deleted scenes you will find it there. So what we saw on TV was probably take 3 or 4! A FACT!

mary

I bet they are actually just fine - and she will be moving to Austin when school is out for her little girl - and meeting this way is no worse than meeting online or at a bar -

Katherine Michaels

Has anyone heard anything about a fan of Emily Maynard's writing her a song? The song is called "Emily" and the singer is Samantha Paige. It's amazing!!!!!!!
Just google samantha paige or go to twitter or tumblr.
You will love it as much as I did.
I love stories of inspiration like Emily's and this song has perfect lyrics!

Stephanie Hill

Here's the scoop on the fan that wrote a song for Emily.
Her name is Samantha Paige from Georgia. The song is called "Emily"
and you can see a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNesvOEkvQ.
Apparently Samantha and Emily have decided to post the song on iTunes soon and donate the proceeds to an autistic foundation in Tennessee. The story goes deeper though...they chose Autism because the other co-writer on the song has a 12 year old nephew with autism and he interns at the recording studio where "Emily" was recorded. He was working the day the cut the track.
It's all on www.samanthapaigemusic.com and America is missing out on a GREAT story. SOMEONE NEEDS TO COVER THIS!!!!! TELL ELLEN DEGENERES...she LOVEs the Bachelor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments