Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger -- It's Over!

3/18/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have finally broken up ... this according to Us Weekly.

Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Split
That makes sense.

So far, no comment from either side.

Becca

I had sex with Renee in Fresno and NOW she's leaving her dude. I love it !!!!!!!!! I promise not to upload our Fresno pictures to the web. Just call me Mr. Zellwegger.
===============================================================

In your manic mind!

Just go away.

Becca

===============================================================

In your manic mind!

Just go away.

Mel

All you idiots saying he is gay are retarded he's far from it, dumb Americans at their finest.

Mel

Not surprising but I still feel bad for her, she chooses wrong men though, he's 6yrs or so younger...he can be with a late 20's or 30's woman and have a family still, she's 42 I think and is too old to have kids, will hit menopause in about 5 yrs, she really is Bridget Jones!! cursed!

KELLY

let's see... one of the hotest actors going right now.

" honey , we need to talk" ...

Anonymous

Poor Renee. :( Well, don't worry, Renee, your fans still love you! Word to the wise, though, stop dating other celebrities! Pretty much every celebrity couple is bound to break up sooner or later (and usually sooner than later) so find a nice non-celebrity guy to settle down with, he'll make you happy! Remember, living the life of Bridget Jones is only fun as long as you manage to get yourself a happy ending with a great guy like she did in the end! You can do it, Renee! Hope to see you happy in love again soon!

As for you people who are trashing the way she looks, let's see what some of YOU look like so we can judge you! Come on, show us! Or are you too chicken? It's real easy to say how "ugly" someone else supposedly is when you're hiding YOUR face behind a computer screen!

pyrochick

It's about time! I couldn't believe he would be with someone who looked 25 years older than he is. She looked OLD!!!! Have you seen all of those wrinkles on her face and all those lines around her lips like Katie Couric on the news. Why do these younger ladies look like they are 60 years old with those lines around their lips? Do they smoke? Not enough d--k to suck on? What is it? Well, he can do so much better and he will look even better with someone else more suited to his age.

bodyguard144

He's gay and she gay call classic Hollywood misdirect to keep there profile high and exposure current.

daniiele

uhg did you see her on his In the Actors studio? She looked like a mess! WEith a 2 year olds hair cut. Hre way to good looking for her

rimeldo quinto

RENEE IS TOO UGLY AND OLD FOR HIM, HE IS GOOD LOOKING AND JUNGER MA. SHE IS REALLY TRULY AN UGLY DISGUSTING WOMAN.

steven katona

she had me at hello. she's a superstar and you know what? sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some. she's a hot superstar actress and she can find a man in a minute! this canadian fan loves you renee!!! xox

Tellthetruth59

Gaddalfi's face and head looks like it's made from Silly Putty and pubic hair. Good lord, he's ugly.

Reta

#53 Pyrochick: yes, that pucker mouth IS caused by smoking and I do believe I have seen pics of Renee smoking many times. Maybe that's how she keeps so thin. But it definitely ages you, your whole facial skin but mostly around your moth from puckering up to hold the cig in your lips. Nasty.

But I don't believe eiter of them are gay. It's a stupid premise to believe people would go to such lengths to change their whole life and who they really are to date someone they aren't attracted to for that many years. I think these two dated for 4 years and she even was planning a wedding. I don't know what's up with her and th men she picks, but I don't believe it's because they are all gay. How stupid is that?!

t-in-sd

She does always look like she does sucked a lemon, total sour puss. And hey renee, you do know that you're not chinese, why the squinty eye? I'm Chinese so it's cool to say.

lou

Aren't they supposed to be a fake couple anyway? That's the word out there. If so, no biggie. If not, feel kind of badly for Renee as she seems to have a hard time holding on to a guy.