Charlie Sheen -- $7 Million One-Man Show

3/18/2011 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is set to make $7 million on his upcoming tour -- and we're told the show will be him on stage ... alone ... sitting in a chair ... talking. Might we suggest a musical number or two?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

CrashAndBurn

Hopefully, he OD's on the stage.

Lucky_130

I remember seeing a video of Bill Cosby about ten years ago called "The Bigot". He was wearing white make up and sitting in a chair complaining about everyone and everything. It is the funniest Bill Cosby skit EVER and you will never find it.
My point, See Torpedos of Truth, and record it if you can. It like Bill Cosbys The Bigot should be priceless.

coco

He's more popular than Seth Rogen and Zach Galifianakis combined.

Mairzee_dotes

For Lucky 130 (post #2)

I think this is the video you seek:

Posted at 10:49 PM on Mar 18, 2011 by Lucky 130

Cartman

I don't know why anyone would pay to see this.

I'm not sure if I would go even if someone gave me a ticket for free.

Lot's of things in this world I don't understand.. like if I had his money why would I waste my time with hookers and drugs? Hookers are gross and drugs are a deadend street.

MissyM

Hey, Charlie! "I ain't mad at 'cha"! You still going to the bank.

6one9

Duh `````````` Winning!!!!!
$7 mil in ONE month!!!!!
Duh `````````` Winning!!!!!
Plus sales from merchandise!

6one9

#5 ````````` It's b/c everyone loves a scandal!
Specially when it's not their own!☺

Christy

I have to agree with Cartman #5- I am shocked anyone would pay to see this. 90 or so minutes of peoples lives they will never get back!

juice

DUHHHHHHH!!!!! WINNING!!!!!! 7,000,000.00 dollars (in 1 month) TMZ OWNDED BY WARNER BROS who looks like a disgusting little earth worm troll now? D!P****S,!!!!

MissyM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WON $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Canadasux

TMZ, I'm very surprised this site had NOTHING here about Alec Baldwin telling Charlie Sheen to, "take a nap, take a shower...," etc., etc. What's the deal? That was a semi-important moment in Hollywood entertainment.

Canadasux

With Sheen's background, these shows are probably going to be filled with cadres of lawyers, local law enforcement, the FBI, the DEA and the ATF.

alan

the stupidity of americans never ceases to amaze me...this crazy dumb addict should not be rewarded for his behavior....i wish he would just shut up and go away.

Joann

Trust me.....the novelty that is known as Charlie Sheen will soon wear off after a couple of shows because he's not doing his crackhead rants while looking like a madman and that is what people are expecting. That is what people found entertaining about him. I know he had me LMAO at first then I realized how sick he was.

I can't understand why he is doing these shows. It's not like he needs the money or does he? Pretty sure he can't get a job at any studio in Hollywood until he has proven he is sober and can stay sober. Maybe that's why he's doing these shows. By the way what happened to his deal with HBO where he said he was getting paid $5 million per show?

Charlie should really get help for his drug and booze problem so he can STAY SOBER and hopefully get to see his kids on a regular basis.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments