Charlie Sheen -- $7 Million One-Man Show

3/18/2011 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is set to make $7 million on his upcoming tour -- and we're told the show will be him on stage ... alone ... sitting in a chair ... talking. Might we suggest a musical number or two?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cujeaux

If he could turn back time I'm sure he would go back to the sweet deal he had before in a nanosecond. Now he's got to do a grueling tour while he should be getting a total blood transfusion detox.
He's going to be worse to handle on that tour than Wacko.

Cujeaux

Not worse, harder. I screwed up my violent torpedo of truth.

lin

Check it out: http://www.tigerbloodshirts.org/

lin

eggshells los gogo

AT last someone inside has the ballous2 go totally indie..his dad should also join him on stage and have a sheen family act...but than again martin lost his balls years ago.

Meme

@ by Mairzee_dotes #4

Gee, Lucky130 never answered. Guess Carlos Cheerleader didn't like being found out for lying like their leader.

Andrew

I want to see him do rocket man for the musical number. He will never touch the ****ner version though.

KNIGHT

No Mans Land 2;

Young Guns 3;

Wall Street 3.

Time is Money,lol.

AgentTokie

@9 something like the 5 u wasted pointing out the obvious. The man is #winning and u people still talk crap LOL he played the media and won.

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr