Renee Zellweger -- Table for One

3/19/2011 8:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Zellweger enjoyed a quiet lunch alone today at Le Pain Quotidien in New York City -- just a woman, an iPhone, an iPad, and her thoughts.

Renee Zellweger
Hey Apple geeks, she's single!

Dobby

Oh please. She'd never go to a restaurant alone where she could be photographed unless it was PLANNED. They're taking a page from Justin Timberlake's play book. He releases an album, he dumps his girlfriend so he gets a lot of press. It's all for Brad's movie. She's texting Brad, saying "here, I did this for you. You owe me."

Criss

Why the hell is everyone trashing her? She looks perfectly fine, ya know, like a real actual person.

JLS

This is one of the most together women in Hollywood. She's been down this path before and been just fine. I am certain this time will be no different.

She clearly doesn't need a partner in her life to make her happy. And that is the most healthy outlook in life to have and it's usually when someone crosses your path of value as well.

I wish her well.

Samuel Smithers

I wonder if she's saving herself for marriage?

chloe

Maybe she should purchase some different leggings......She has been wearing the same ones in most of the photos of her since the relationship started. Common on.....

dav

You have to check this article out!! A MUST READ!

boyzrule

get a boyfriend outside of your industry!! He will appreciate you more and probably won't be trying to look better than you!! (maybe) :)

Canadasux

I have no interest in what Rene Zellweger does, nor in any of her movies. But, leave this girl alone. She's only trying to have lunch and not bothering YOU in any way, TMZ.

Lori

Ah... leave her alone...she's nursing a broken heart...and that guy was finer than frog's hair...she should be sad.

Bleh!

Not everybody needs someone around every second. She's obviously an independent thinker/person who doesn't require a bunch of people to hold her up. Renee, some of us like your spunk and willingness to stand on your own. When Renee dresses up, she's straight A class all the way. Go Renee!

Betty

Hope the split was amicable.

WillOTheWisp

WTH??
So what if she's alone??
I love my 'me' time!!
If you don't like spending time with yourself, then you've got to be co-dependent!!!
I can't stand co-dependent people! They can’t go on vacation without their ‘other half’!
The plane will be taxiing down the runway, not even off the ground yet, and here they go “Oh, I miss my Boo already!”; Meanwhile, their ‘Boo’ have taken off like a bat out of hell, without even watching the plane take off, just to get away from the clingy Bozo!!!
So, good for Renee, she knows how to treat herself even if nobody else does!!

Lisa

Breaking up is so hard to do....

Why can't this girl ever find true ever-lasting love? I'm kinda sad for her.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Blessings to Renee! All the best...

Rabinowitz The Hebe

Renee always has that pained look on her face like she's squeezing out a big turd. She's a mutt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments