'Bachelor' Brad to the Rescue in 911 Emergency

3/21/2011 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Womack -- who just selected his new fiancee on "The Bachelor" -- called 911 this morning after witnessing a man having a panic attack in a park near his Texas home ... TMZ has learned.

Brad Womack

A rep from Austin-Travis County EMS originally told us the ambulance was sent FOR the reality star -- but TMZ has now learned that's not the case.

After Brad made the call, EMTs arrived on scene to treat the man. Womack and his twin brother Chad tended to the man until paramedics arrived.

We're told the man was transported to a nearby hospital in Austin, TX where he was treated for a non-life threatening medical condition.

0318_bachelor_Footer

Realmom

Really? This is not newsworthy, I live in Austin and read about it on my fav TMZ. Apparently Austin didn't care, it wasn't on out local news.

kickaboo

I'm surprised you all bothered correcting yourselves. How many TV gossip shows chose to quote you all this morning but never go back and correct the facts? I'm surprised you all don't report on alien abductions or wait, maybe you did.

Howie

Brad and Chad did a good deed. Good for them. Very nice.

GWEN GARMAN

Hi Brad and EmilyHOPE ALLTURNS OUT FOR YOU BOTH IN THE POSTIVE WAY AND IT WILL! YOU'VE BOTH GOT GOD,IF IT'S MEANT TO BE IT WILL BE.Momma told me along time ago and I ve always kept this at heart, IF IT'S TRUE LOVE THERES NO TIME FRAME ON LOVE, AND IT WILL BE RIGHT THERE WAITING FOR YOU BOTH WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!LOVE IS PATIENT AND LOVE NEVER FAILS. HANG IN THERE PUT IT ALL IN GODS HANDS, AND IT WILL ALL WORK OUT. IF IT WAS ME IN A RELATIONSHIP AND POSITION LIKE YOURS,THERE SHOULD BE AN AGREEMENT THAT SINCE THE MEDIA PAYING GAMES WITH GOSSIP ON BOTH OF YOU THAT YOU DON'T MAGIENES AND TURN THE CHANNEL WHEN YOU HEAR IT OR SOMEONE GOES TO MENTION SOMETHING IN THIS SUBJECT TO NO THANKS WE ARE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS OR DO I WANT TO HEAR IT. MY OPION YOU AND EMILY,HER DAUGHTER GO ON A GETAWAY AND JUST THE THREE OF YOU WHERE NOONE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE . GET A PRIVATE BEACH WITH A COTTAGE OR SOMETHING AND GET AWAY FROM ALL THIS AND HAVE FUN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.EMILY I KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM AS SINGLE MOM AND LOOSING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. I RAISED MY 2 YOUNGERS BY MYSELF,AND I LET ONE MAN GO BECAUSE I SCAREED TO CROSS OVER THAT LINE AND WATCHING OUT AT THE SAME TIME FOR MY KIDS. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE GET THAT SECOND CHANCE LIFE TO A TRUE LOVE. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE RUNNING ISSN'T THE ANSWER. YOU BUT MADE SEMI COMMITTMENT TO EACH OTHER AND BOTH HAVE GOT TO LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHERS FEELINGS WITHOUT HOT HEADNESS.LOVE IS AGAIN IS PATIENTS. YOU BOTH HAVE GOT TO MEET IN THE MIDDLE SOME WHERE. BRAD YOU ARE WITH NO KIDS, AND UP ROOTING A CHILD AT THAT IS HARD ON THEM, REMEMBER YOUR CHILDHOOD AND HOW YOU FELT. YOU HAVE A CHANCE FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AND TO BE A FATHER AT THE SAME TIME AND YES THATS PRETTY SCARY FOR YOU BOTH. HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT MOVING OUT THERE FOR ABOUT A YEAR SO YOU BOTH CAN DATE GET TO REALLY SEE THE TRUE LIGHT OF YOU BOTH AS A FAMILY AND THEN WHEN IT ALL WORKS OUT AND EMILY SEE'S ITS ALL GOOD THEN MOVE BACK TO HUSTON TO BEGIN YOUR LIFE THERE.JUST A SUGESTION. I VE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES EMILY ,I REALLY WISH I HAD NEVER LET HIM GO AND I HAD DONE IT DIFFERENTLY. CROSS THAT LINE AND BOTH HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF BEING SO BULL HEADED. YOU VE TO TELL OTHERS TO STAY OUT AND NOT READ OR HEAR WHAT PEOPLE SAYING IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK. I AM NOT SAYING HAVE THE ANSWERS THIS IS A LADY THAT HAS EXPERIENCE WHAT YOUR BOTH GOING THROUGH. MEET IN THE MIDDLE BOTH YOU! IT WILL BE ALL OKAY IN TIME . I HAVE YOU THREE IN MY PRAYERS FOR GOD TO BUILD U UP AS STRONG FAMILY. BEST OF WISH'S TO YOU BOTH GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. SMILE. GWEN ( GOOD OLD GAL HOME TOWN GAINESVILLE ,TX .LIVING IN KS NOW....)

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr