Joe Jonas vs. Jared Followill

Who'd You Rather?

3/21/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Twilight" star Ashley Greene just broke up with Joe Jonas and has already been seen out in public with Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill.

0318_who_you_rather

Question is ...

Andrew

Absolutely Joe. Look at his box! You know he's packing some heat in those jeans. Grrrrr!

BroRo

Upgrade!

March87

There should be a third option……..Neither =P

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Joe, but he has to pluck his eyebrows first.

sobepnp

I would pick Joe if he would be honest about who he is. Don't like LIARS

Jano

Yikkeesss...tiny men...they give me the creeps...

chuck

5 will get you 10 that Joe boy is gay.

me

Hollywood has less and less to do with talent but LOOKS.Easier for the low of I.Q. to grasp.

Lydia

Jared Followill by far he is cute! Joe Jonas' eyebrows are way to thick for my liking, and his facial hair doesn't go with him.

BryTheFlyGuy

I'd sooo do Joe Jonas... and yeah, who cares if i'm a ***, so what? I happily admit it, and have had a thing for Joe of the JoBro's for quite some time! call me whatever you want, but chances are, I've heard it all before, so your comments can't hurt me! Be original, make up a good one instead of just calling me a "***"... cause if that's all you can say to me, then I just proved my point!

BryTheFlyGuy

ruffuss88

Joe is soooo gay! When will he come out already?

Zra

they both have girls jeans on so im guessing tmz is addressing this question to gay men?

MoonDust

I'd sooo do Joe Jonas... and yeah, who cares if i'm a F ag, so what? I happily admit it, and have had a thing for Joe of the JoBro's for quite some time! call me whatever you want, but chances are, I've heard it all before, so your comments can't hurt me! Be original, make up a good one instead of just calling me a "f ag"... cause if that's all you can say to me, then I just proved my point!

Posted at 4:01 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by BryTheFlyGuy

FlyGuy, calm down, who cares if you like **** or not, good for you, I too like C ocks, ok. Even Harvey likes the Pingas!!!

tresmama

Unless your answer is a definite "Jared" you are blind, crazy and deaf. Jared is hot all day long and unless you live under a rock, you know that KOL is one of the most talented bands of our time. And no, S*x on Fire is not the only song they sing - Jared's been a serious musician since he was like 16. I'm thinking the JoBro dude can't really say all that w/o Disney's help. Any chick lucky enough to hook up w/ Jared is one seriously lucky chick.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments