Stephanie Seymour -- Having a Ball on the Beach

3/21/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her son nowhere in sight, supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her husband Peter Brant kept it modest while enjoying the sights on a nude beach in St. Barths this weekend.

Stephanie Seymour Bikini
Sometimes you can see a supermoon in the daylight.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

justsaying

what is her ACTUAL claim to fame?

Smarter Human

She's a good looking woman, but she gets diarrhea just like everyone else...lol

Jackie

What's the point of wearing swim clothes while on a nude beach?!

WhatsNext

STOP! Someone on the TMZ staff has a real fascination for Cougars/MILFS. Someone sick and twisted, she was hot like 15 years ago. Let it go....

Cujeaux

Please, no more pics of the Bakelite family.

fioo hoos

Your framer is where you live at.

CrashAndBurn

Whoever shot this picture freakin ruined it with those two homos on the bottom left!

tippy katz

good lawrd! that guy in the front looks like he's made of fine corinthian leather

wow

JE$US H. CHRIST TMZ, enough with this woman already. I don't give a rat's butt if she's on the beach. AGAIN. Mr. or Ms. Paparazzo must be a stalker. No one else cares anymore. Seymour/beach, Seymour/beach, Seymour/beach. Oh wait. I get it. See more beach.

Carry on then.

e33

Get a TAN ALREADY! Sheesh! You'd think someone who hangs at the beach so often would show it! Pale is not hot.

Hutch

I disagree, and I'm a nudist. You don't have to if the beach is clothing optional. The only respect I ever expect on a clothing optional is that everyone, clothed or not clothed, understand the non-perverted concept of nudism and not care one way or the other.

acorn

Looks like they are having a ball..or two.

acorn

It's hilarious how the two naked guys have their entires bodies, including their bits and pieces, out in the sun, but the are wearing hats with tiny brims on their heads. Way to "cover up!"

Elle0375

To the a$****s wondering why she is a little pale, it's called not wanting to get skin cancer (or looking the leathery guy in the foreground) whilst still enjoying the sun. Duh.

JeffTheFan

I remember her pictorial for PLAYBOY. She was beautiful then, and she's beautiful now. As for sunblock, I bought SPF 100 recently for an event, and it worked. I wasn't red at all the next day. Weigh the options. Look pale and be protected, or look like a lobster and get melanoma...I'm just saying...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments