Elizabeth Taylor's Final Resting Place

3/23/2011 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth Taylor will be laid to rest at Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, next to her mother and father.

Elizabeth Taylor Cemetery

The crypt -- close to Marilyn Monroe's -- is next to those of her parents, Francis and Sara.

The cemetery is filled with stars, including Natalie Wood, Roy Orbison, Farrah Fawcett, Dean Martin, Merv Griffin and Truman Capote.

Elizabeth Taylor Dies

mousetrap

If Elizabeth Taylor was a young star today doing the same things she did back then, you guys would be ripping her a new a$$#ole like nothing else. With that said, God bless ya, Liz. You were a hypochondriac, husband stealer, severe drug addict and alcoholic, drama queen your whole life. But damn, you were a good one.

Muppet

What a beautiful woman. RIP Liz. She will be sadly sadly missed. :(

SANDRA HARRINGTON

THERE WAS NEVER A MORE BEAUTIFUL HOLLYWOOD LEGEND......SHE LIVED HER LIFE AS SHE WANTED AND WAS A INSPRITION TO ALL THAT KNEW HER........LIZ WE WILL ALL MISS YOU , WILL YOU FIND COMFORT IN THE HANDS OF GOD.......

tcidda

the beautiful violet eyes will be closed forever. RIP

niles

Loved the special TMZ touch of having a red arrow pointing to the grave site - classy.

Tellit

RIP Liz

mystery

I always figured she was the one that got Michael Jackson hooked on propofol. Think about it.

Chia

That is nice that she is with her family.

Rest in peace.

Itoldu

I thought she wanted to be laid to rest next to Richard Burton,or Mike Todd.
Maybe this is a way to have a very private burial?
RIP

John

I've been to Westwood Village Memorial Park cemetery many times. It's a beautiful location. She certainly won't be alone, some of the greatest names in the entertainment industry are buried there. Eternity awaits, you've earned it, Liz.

Lisa

Honestly, this makes me want to go to the grocery store - stock up on great gourmet snack food, get in my comfy clothes, lock myself in the house for the rest of the week, get on the couch under a comfy blanket while I watch all the wonderful movies she was in - kinda have a Elizabeth Taylor mini-fest. It's suppose to be a rainy weekend here in North Florida, so I might just find myself doing that!

RIP LIZ! You are one heck of a woman! So Beautiful, talented, and so kind hearted and giving. They don't make them like you any more.

KWM

@12.

I like the big red arrow. That way, I'll always know where she is.

Posted at 5:52 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by Sammie
=====================================================
That made me laugh!

Tonio

Our Dear Angel Liz Taylor,

May you now rest peacefully in the Mighty Hand of God and all your suffering on earth has now ended.

SHE WAS TRULY THE QUEEN OF EQYPT and THE QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD!

You will NEVER BE REPLACED.

Rest In Peace. You will forever live on within our hearts.

Ciao Bella'

V

Yay! That's my company, go Pierce Brothers. RIP in your beautiful mauso Ms. Taylor

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments