Chris Brown

Apologizes for 'GMA' Outburst

3/24/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown finally apologized for his destructive behavior at "Good Morning America" -- but he made sure to take a few shots at the show at the same time.

Chris Brown Apology
Though Robin Roberts says Brown was aware she was going to ask about Rihanna, Chris told a different story on last night's "106 & Park" on BET -- where he said the talking points approved by his people were all about "positivity" and his new album.

Brown says he was "thrown off" by Robin's line of questioning -- and said she only brought up the Rihanna incident in an effort to "exploit me."

The singer says he then exploded backstage "to release the anger that I had inside me," adding that "I got very emotional and I apologize for that."

For their part, ABC News this morning said "Chris Brown was invited on 'Good Morning America' to perform and be interviewed. There were no talking points offered."

On this morning's "GMA," Robin added "It's time to move on."

dre

LOL AT THE HATERS....! ALBUM...WHY NO ONE TALKS BAD ABOUT CHARLEE SHEEN...HE BEATS WOMEN RIGHT...LOL I THOUGHT SO HATERS...LOL

GQ_336

"Anyway, I'm really sick of Black guys getting away with murder, if he was a white guy, he would be in the slammer right now for a probi violation....." therock
Black guys getting away with stuff?! Are you being SERIOUS?!!

Liz

Disgusting! I hope that Karma catches up with this poor excuse for a human being

cheryl

f*ck all yall hating a*s b*tches. hop off his d*ck. yall mad as sh*t he gettin money & yall got to watch him get money. you dumb d*ckheads. i love him always have always will F.A.M.E B*TCHES!!!!!

-DARIA HANDSOME

Posted at 4:32 PM on Mar 25, 2011 by Darai
****************************************************************

A perfect example of the kind of illiterate, uneducated dolts who support Brown. Darai is EXACTLY like Brown -- unable to formulate simple sentences on even a third grade level, unable to speak without cursing, never read a book in his life. Brown is throwing chairs and the Darais of the world (when they aren't in jail) are applauding him.

EVERYONE, CONTACT THE SPONSORS OF DWTS AND LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL BOYCOTT THEIR PRODUCTS IF BROWN APPEARS ON THE SHOW.

barb

The broken shards of glass could have killed someone walking on the street...Chris needs to get a handle on his emotions and find a safer way to vent. No matter what he does the question will arise every so often...he could have simply said he was doing well and working hard and doing well with his anger control, and then talked about his album. However, he has so many people enabling him right now that he can get away with pretty much anything and, unfortunately, he knows it!

Louise

How many people must get hurt or nearly hurt before they lock this fool up? He's a loose canaan and needs to be put away from people for awhile and let him think about his actions. I'm sick of him apologizing and doing stuff over and over.

Sara Volk

I don't know who's sicker, him for being an out-of-control brat, or Robin for wanting him back on GMA. There are publicity whores on both sides.

greendaypunkmom

Once a wifebeater, always a wifebeater. Come to think of it....once a loser, always a loser!!!

What a complete ****head!!

NONYA

YALL NEED TO GET OVER IT! CHARLIE SHEEN IS A DAMN DOPE HEAD AND BEAT UP HIS DAMN GIRL FRIENDS AND NO ONE IS EVEN MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. THAT FOOL STILL HAS A TV SHOW AND ITS ALL GOOD. BUT CHRIS IS CRITICIZED ON EVERYTHING HE DOES. I BET IF HE WAS WHITE HIS LIL INCIDENT WOULDNT BE BROUGHT UP RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE NO ONE BRINGS UP CHARLIE SHEEN BEATING THE **** OUT OF HIS WIFE...

Penni

But Mrs. Brown will never say that because, like so many uneducated African Americans, she is more concerned with how much money her THUG son gives her than with his criminal behavior.

Butterfly, I realize that this is difficult for someone like you to understand, but a REAL MOTHER raises her son to be a MAN, not to behave like an uncontrolled, rabid animal for his entire life.

Posted at 8:16 AM on Mar 25, 2011 by cheryl
_______________________________________________________________
Cheryl, really, stop it with the racist comments! It seems that you take great pleasure in spewing hate with the many times you have posted on this blog about Chris Brown and uneducated African Americans. Enough already! You speak so knowingly of Chris' background, one wonders if you were his neighbor or perhaps lived with the family that you know so much? What Chris did was wrong but there is certainly no need for you to keep harping on characteristics you have no direct knowledge of. Also, quit it with the stereotypical racist uneducated African American comments. So unbecoming of you, really! MOVE ON!

Alissa

He is a lying little PEEPY SQUEAKY BUG!!!! F@ YOU GET A LIFE! Quit acting like a TWO Year Old!

Kasey

Seriously people let it go! The reality is the situation between HIM and RHIANNA happened, it was inexcusable and unfortunate. With that being said, the man served his punishment and did EVERYTHING he was supposed to do. It has two years and he is taking the steps to make changes in his life. I do not feel that people should try to continue to hold him down. The truth is alot of people in this world may find themselves learning alot from Chris Brown and Rhianna. Isn't the point rehabilitation. Doesn't make more sense to let a KID that made a terrible mistake become a MAN, learn from it and hopefully teach others. Or was I mistaken and the point is to hold him down and keep pushing him to a breaking point. Its time for all parties involved to rebuild from the ashes and STOP with the nonsense! This is now a matter to be handled and judged by Chris, Rhianna and GOD, not the general public. Remember what they say about opinions people, and know for a fact that we do not now and will probably never truly know the whole story. Entertainment and gossip sites and magazines etc. are fun for us nosey people but I know I for one would not want my mistakes and indescretions put out for all the world to see with whatever media spin that is put on it. I guess some people just feel better kicking people when they are down in order to make themselves feel better. I wish the best of luck and EVERY success to both Chris Brown and Rhianna. They are beautiful young people with a full life ahead of them and I hope they make the most of it and learn something new from each day and experience. So there!

cheryl

Posted at 9:20 PM on Mar 25, 2011 by Penni

****************************************************************

I do not need to LIVE with Chris Brown in order to know he is semiliterate. I need only listen to his fractured English as he attempts to sputter out a sentence, or read his profanity-laced, broken-English tweets. He writes with less a***en than the average eight-year-old.

As for my "racist" comments, I happen to be a proud BLACK woman. But I am proud only of those who DESERVE my pride. I am not stupid enough to blindly support THUGS like Chris Brown merely because he has an excess of melanin.

Brown is an ANIMAL, plain and simple, and everything he has done do***ents that fact. If blacks as a whole were not such a phenomenally backwards race, they would understand that it is their acceptance of the THUG mentality makes their neighborhoods the crime-infested hellholes they are. How many of them have lost brothers, sisters, children to MURDEROUS THUGS who possess the same propensity for violence as Brown?

Stop defending ANIMALS like Brown and start worrying more about what your kids are being exposed to. While whites are working hard to give their children homes in clean safe neighborhoods, blacks are applauding ANIMALS who beat up women and throw chairs through windows. If that isn't ignorance personifed, then I don't know what is. And by the way, I will post as often as I like, so get used to it. And each post will be a manifesto of truth.

chkmeout92

I think we all need to take a step back and look at the big picture for childhood stars who come into their twenties, and really ease up on the judging others. How many of us would have made it in politics if there were a camera on us everyday in our twenties. Given the response of most of these blogs anger mngt. is not out of the question for you all. James 1:19 is a great reference for anger.

cheryl

As one can see from the completely inane comments, Brown could stand in the middle of a crowded street and shoot off an uzi, killing hundreds, and ignorant blacks (not ALL blacks, just the mindless ones) would continue to support him (a mind is a terrible things to never have had). But he cannot succeed on black sales alone; he needs a crossover audience in order to have longterm success. So, if you know even one white person stupid enough to even THINK of buying this ANIMAL's CD, sit him or her down and have a long talk to set them on the path to societal enlightenment. Civilized people should not help to fatten the coffers of CRIMINALS.