Jaden Smith

I'm Not Dead

3/24/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaden Smith is ALIVE -- very alive -- despite some sick, stupid BOGUS Internet report that he died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

Jaden Smith
Just like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jeff Goldblum, Urkel and Pat Sajak ... some moron published a FALSE report thinking it would be funny.

But Smith's rep tells us, "It's absolutely not true."

So, there ya go ...

Jaden Smith.
1998 - ???

John

I read the bogus story and realized that someone was playing a prank. It was written very amateur, probably by kids.

John

#63, the reason why he probably annoys you is that he always has an arrogant and or pissed of look on his face.

sunshinerad

People are the worst. Why would you refer to a 12 year old kid as "fugly". Sounds like some people were beat up in middle school.

sandy

I saw this family on the Today Show....sooo cute. Such a happy family, the kids seem so normal. I think Will did a great job raising his kids. He is not pimping them out....showbiz is his business. He more than likely tried to get them to go another direction. Crazy to intentionally get your kids into showbiz!! You see what it does to young people, ugh...so sad. Fans build you up and then break you down just as fast. These seem to be great kids maybe they will open a cafe together!! :D Peace!

janet

This is how bad Harvey/TMZ miss the Mel/Ox saga.

"The A-List Rabbi" for Elizabeth Taylors funeral. Havey a new low and Jaden Smith dead.

Hey, kid look at the bright side if you become popular, you'll be dead alot more times. That's a good thing in a backward way. Your Mom and Dad will explain all of this crap to you.

two cents

Gee, that's too bad. Sorry to hear it. All cult members, even baby ones, should be removed from society.

Sammie

That's really mean to do to a little kid. Probably freaked the kid out.

two cents

Too bad he's not dead. Him and his annoying sister. "I whip my hair back & forth" - I'd whip her head back & forth until her neck snaps...

Posted at 2:37 PM on Mar 24, 2011 by RF
__________________________________

OMG! I don't think I ever laughed so damn hard! Awesome. I couldn't agree with you more.

pokerdiva

Sounds like a publicity stunt his mother did just to keep his name in the media. These two kids are ugly, ESPECIALLY WILLOW!

Miguelina

is sad to hear that people could write thing like this especially with a kind loving family and wonderful boy, this boy remain me of my Grandson, the only thing that I could say is God bless this child and his family I was crying until some one sad that it was true and Smith of you are reading this God Bless your child and find out who wrote this....

a poster

EON8 strikes again!

Justin Pate

Thank God He is to young to die people that say him and his sister is ugly You Need To Shut Up And Lick balls they are very cute just because u dont have the looks dont get mad and blame other people if u dont have anything good to say then shut up

Kathleen

Ah?! File this under: Who give a crap!

somewhere in Texas

The only thing these two kids have is mommy & daddy's money to back them up. Enough said.

kp

the hole family act so arrogant I can not stand any one of them.
I did like Will but he got to big for his own good.

#62 you are so right the way this family sticks these kids down the public's throat- why were these little punks on all these award show this year is beyond me. Daddy got pull is the only answer because the kids don't have that much talent