Oprah Winfrey -- The Day My Show Will End FOREVER

3/25/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Oprah Winfrey show has exactly two months left to live ... this according to O's production company.

0325_oprah_BN_Getty_01

After 25 years, Oprah has announced her final show will air on May 25 ... before she turns her full attention to her new network, OWN.

So far, Oprah has not revealed who her final guest will be.

Layla

i will miss her !!

LongJohn69

Who is she preparing to arm wrestle in that pic?

Yurra Knutz

Thank you Oprah for pounding it into every woman in america head that they are a victim of something. Good job.

frankies mom

Good luck Oprah...it is time to move on... thanks for everything

Cass

I bet the final guest is MICHAEL JACKSON.

Canadasux

Good riddance. Two months? Not fast enough. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Q

Her decline can be attributed to her "incident" at the Paris botique in 2005---where she claimed she experienced the worst kind of Racism in her entire Life...when she was told, at closing time of the Paris boutique, that her and her entourage could not be admitted. She hissed and fitted, and stomped and name dropped and they didnt budge. So she came back here to the States and bad mouthed the country, the shop and the people who worked there---it was pitiful, that she would use an upscale boutique as her lifelong worst case of Racism ever.

Especially when we learned the real truth of the matter---the boutique owners were simply closing on schedule and not allowing any else in, as there was a party that had reserved the time for a special occasion..booked well in advance and by simple, regular Parisians.

Ms haughty taughty used this as a Racism example and she had it handed right back to her for who she really had become---a self serving, victim shouting, entitled thinking big Oaf. She went downhill from there, culminating in the Obama nonsense and now she is a Joke. Wonder if her "handlers" tell her how much of a joke she is with the masses now. I dont care if she's rich---shes miserable now, because no one listens to her anymore except her employees.

Joke

Carol

In 2009, she said that her last show was on 9/11/11.

What happened to that idea? Couldn't she figure out how to do a tenth year anniversary of 9/11?

How quickly we forget promises made.

Rottweiler

I wish she could give us a break and go NOW. The show was tired years ago. I'd say she is wealthy enough and haven't we seen those stepford wifes for way to long.

HollyDolly

If she has Obama on I'll puke.

Hardliner1269

NOprah....please let the day be today....Stop hogging {literally} the TV space. I hate her hideous cover shots of her magazine. Narcissist all the way. Control freak.

Hardliner1269

Fugly, cant even keep a simple diet. No marriage, no kids, too tight with Gayle & Obummer. I don't blame First Wookie for not trusting her or hating her.

Hardliner1269

I knew she let power/fame/money make her into a monster when she started with vacation/car giveaways, funding Lip Service in Chief's campaign. Recall when she started with religion bashing, beef producers boycotting, exclusive book club, I knew she went too far.

Hardliner1269

I stopped tuning in to her when she stopped having regular folks [=you & me] on the show, switched to celebs. The when I checked out the Kitty Kelley book, I was too thru with this phoney.

Hardliner1269