Chris Brown -- TBD on GMA?

3/26/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Do with this info what you will ... but when we asked Chris Brown yesterday if he would accept the offer from "Good Morning America" to return to the show, Chris chuckled slightly.

0325_chris_brown_tmz_video
So you're saying there's a chance!?!?!?

namers

Does anybody care?

Cartman

He's a shortstick.

Jade

He's got a real attitude problem. Either way, I do think GMA tried to rile him up. They always pull that sort of stuff on their guests. It's live. Nowhere to run...except the dressing room to throw a chair out the window.

Stan

F*#k Chris Brown.

Doug

I look forward to his next arrest.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

did he hit any girls today??

Maureen

Nobody wants him back...take a hike loser

Geronimo Deuces

LEAVE HIM ALONE....... Robin Roberts should be ashamed of herself, its 2 f****n years lets MOVE ON

btw FAME in stores now.

Go Breezy go

tracker

SHAME ON GMA FOR EVEN CONSIDERING IT....ANYONE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED ON THE SIDEWALK.....MANHATTAN ALWAYS PACKED WITH PEDESTRIANS.HE IS NO GOOD.GMA.YOU REALLY SHOULD RETHINK THE MESSAGE YOUR PUTTING OUT THERE......

Sandra

GMA should not have him back and he should have been charged. This guy remains violent and dangerous!!!

Carl

Of course I wouldn't expect him to be smart enough to realize that the best PR move he could make right now IS to go back on GMA.

BBallgirl

TMZ, TMZ, TMZ...........Are you stalking Chris Brown? In the past few weeks, whenever there has been a Breezy sighting, you guys are somewhere in the shadows lurking and waiting to stike like a journalistic cobra. And, if there is NO story like here, you try to create one. How on earth did you get that storyline from a chuckle? How about you buy several copies of F.A.M.E., and see if you can concoct a story from that? lol Keep on smiling Breezy, and rest assured TMZ is on your trail.

jan freitas

Tell him dont bother to come back on GMA....No one wants to see him or his obscene so called performance. He can save it for his hoeeees, where it belongs,,,,not on television....Does he realize the consequences for his vulgur actions?

White Chick

You people are a bunch of racist and why hate Chris Brown. He never done anything to you. So that means you hate black people period. I don't agree with him when he don't think before he reacts but why call him names. Yes Iam a white chick and I hate when my race hate on blacks. I love all people. Chris is misguided and he needs positive influences around him because he has been through so much. He's doing great and I hope he continues in his success. Rather you like it are not he is the best entertainer in the universe.

anni

.......I don't want to talk about that, because I have changed........damn it, I have changed.......(chair threw window).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments