Celeb Chefs to 'Wish' Kid -- We'll Cook With You!

3/26/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two TV chefs have stepped up to the plate -- and have offered to cook for a "Make-A-Wish" kid who was snubbed by "Barefoot Contessa" star Ina Garten ... TMZ has learned.

0325-symon-macmillan-ina-getty-EX
Food Network star Beau MacMillan and "Iron Chef" Michael Symon are both reaching out to 6-year-old Enzo ... hoping they can fill the void Garten left after she turned down the kid's "wish" to cook a meal together.

In fact, MacMillan tells us he's ready to fly Enzo and his entire family out to Arizona STAT -- put them up in a fancy resort and treat them all to a VIP dinner at his 5-star restaurant.

MacMillan says he also wants to bring Enzo into the kitchen so they can prepare the meal together.

As for Symon -- the chef tells us he'll be in Enzo's home state of Oregon in the very near future and would be more than happy to swing by Enzo's house to "cook a dish" with him too.

Bon appetit!

hawaii harley

Way To Go!!!!
When some fail others rise!!!!!
God Bless All Of Yor For Rising to Help

happypat35

That beach whale has just created career suicide. That dumb, fat, stanky, skanky hoe has no compassion, just sees those $$$$$ signs.

anana

shes a ***g hagg what do you expect? if the kid was dying from aids or hiv Im sure she would jump all over it! Ever notice shes only cooks for middle aged gay men? I hope the barefoot contessa gets cancer in fact I hope its colon cancer the worst one! Hope your ass rotts out for denying this dying child his last wish to COOK A FREAKIN MEAL! I will never watch her show again!

Lisa

To anyone siding with this bitch and making excuses for this self-absorbed, hoidy-toidy pathetic excuse for life and example for everything that is WRONG in this world, you're right, she is NOT obligated to help anyone, NONE OF US ARE, but for the LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE!!! It's a kid who is living his last days. I'd go cook and bake with this kid until he took his last breath, but I'm NOBODY!!
If HELPING PEOPLE "isn't your thing" or just "not your style", then I suggest you F*CKING change your ways for 2 hours of your V.I.P. lifestyle and go help someone ELSE out instead of being so GOD DAMNED selfish!!!
Ina, rot in hell you arrogant, selfish piece of S H I T!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Brilliant post. I'm so amazed at how she so blatantly is a 'have'...and so blatantly snubs the 'have nots'. And seems not to give a damn. That is just mind-boggling, but there it is. She indeed represents one of the elements that is so wrong in America.

Be ready Ina...karma is coming for you. I wonder if your Hamptons friends can save you from THIS.

YUKKOOOOOO!!!

Awesome! You guys rock!!!

As for Ina, I really don't think she is a bad person as is portrayed by the press, but she really could have stepped up to the plate and taken care of this boys wish.

Unfortunately, she will pay in the court of public opinion.

FlamingoNut

As others have said she's now the Barefoot C-u-ntessa. Very sweet of the men to step up.

Dexter

God Bless Beau & Michael for their generosity and kind heartedness. I'm really disappointed with Ina, a poor child is facing a huge challenge and all she's worried about is a stupid book tour? This is one X-Fan that won't be purchasing her book or watching her show any longer. She can sell her crap to the snobs in the Hampdens.

GINA

So happy to hear that chefs more popular than that fat bitch are able to find time to cook with Enzo. Hope you feel like major **** Contessa!

Sophia Ayala Gettys

CHEF BEAU is one of the most AMAZING people on this earth! He's full of good. I was on on WORST COOKS IN AMERICA season 1 with him and have since lost over 40 lbs with healthy home cooking and pursuing a career in the culinary arts. He inspired me, and I know he will inspire this kid! I'm so proud to know him right now... I'm glad there's somebody out ther willing to do THE RIGHT THING! YAY!! XOXO I wish Enzo all the best and hope he takes Chef Beau up on his offer:) It'll be a WICKED awesome good time for all.

ahreaves

I have posted on my facebook, and wriiten the food network. I cant believe she does not have time to aleast have the child on her set for a taping of her show. Thanks to the Guys regardless of whether it is damage control or not for stepping up to the plate. Just shows what alittle bit of fame can do to people. Realiztacally, Ina is getting more press by being a b then for her cooking skills, what a shame.

jericho

nice to see there are decent people in the world. symon is a really nice guy - I have heard of him doing a lot for others. i am sure these guys have much busier schedules than ****essa.

Darlene

Stepping up to the 'plate' for Enzo is music to my ears! Way to go guys! You are my 2 new favorite chefs! Ina - you're OUT!

Paul

Beau's restaurant is NO JOKE! It's called Elements at the sanctuary resort on camelback mountain in Scottsdale. I eat there all the time and love it!!!

William

Now, these guys are a class act, way to go fellas! This kid just made the trashy chef famous, she should be thanking him not avoid him.

Lisa

Please read Enzo's mom's blog about the incident before comparing her to the empty sound of crickets coming from Ina's empty pile of excuses:

Posted at 11:45 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by aemish
----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for posting this. It certainly eliminates ANY possibility of there being any other excuse than Ina is just a selfish, elitist, out-of-touch, horrible cow. May karma cook her ass for dinner.