Brooklyn Decker

Andy Roddick's Woman By a Hair

3/30/2011 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Smoking hot Brooklyn Decker has something in common with the hair on her husband Andy Roddick's head ... they're both really thin.032911_TV_decker_still Men? Begin pulling out your hair ... NOW!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Mariah help!!!

yes, i have to agree with a few posts on here...not smoking hot...not anorexic and weird looking stomach area. Actually no...she looks normal, but since she is a celebrity she is SMOKING HOT...had that been me or you...we would have needed hours of plastic surgery done...

Spencer

Can't believe I am saying this. And don't get me wrong...Brooklyn Decker is monster. Superhot. But I liked the images better when she was walking up from the beach in the recent Adam Sandler movie trailer. She had a bit more meat on her. You CAN get too thin. I don't want to see a chicks hip bones portruding through like that. I keep thinking of a dinosaur pelvis from the museum of natural history.

Ree

She has the wierdest body. Can't believe she's a swimsuit model.

TJ

Show us a picture of the back of Harvey's head, and include photos of him in a bathing suit so we can compare them. Frankly, I would like to see swim suit photos of the whole staff, just so we can compare them with all the people you guys try to humiliate.

samson

I don't get the joke. Why am I pulling out my hair?

Leigh

It looks like to me she has a women's body that is just very thin. Hey, it's part of her job to stay that way. She can retire one day and fill in a bit.

Mike

balding, try hair transplants, costly, but it works...

BrittAtx

Mel

um half of American men are bald or balding who cares??? shallow tmz the reason why she should leave him is because he's a prick and his ego is bigger than him, anger issues? yup even though he thinks he's a tennis star, what has he done lately? nuff said

seriously

Haha...the same commenters who have no problem tearing down women for every tiny flaw on here are verrry sensitive about their bald spots LOL!!!!!!

Chris O.

She needs to put the weave back IN.
And go to the gym - her square hips are a turn off.
And haha I'm 36 and still have all my hair!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2