Charlie Sheen Show

No Refunds

4/1/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ got hold of a ticket to Charlie Sheen's one-man show, and TicketMaster is hedging its bets if Charlie goes off the rails.

0401_charlie_sheen_ticket_EX
When you read the fine print on the back of the ticket -- standard language -- it sounds a little like a dice roll, because if Charlie doesn't show up, the ticket holder would only be entitled to a refund if the event is not re-scheduled within a year of the original show date.

So ... if Charlie is a no-show at one of his concerts, what are the chances he'll do a make-good concert within 12 months?  God-dess only knows.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

writenow

*IF* Charlie goes off the rails? Lord. Are you saying he's on the rails and tracking?! OMG!

writenow

*IF* Charlie goes off the rails? Lord. Are you saying he

BroRo

FASCINATING NEWS TMZ!!!!!

writenow

TMZ "got a hold of a ticket" means TMZ wouldn't spend their own money on one. Smart move TMZ.

cjs

How about we just give him the price of a ticket to stay HOME and shut up already !

PhilipMarkum

*** I think Charlie will show up. That language is in EVERY ticket that is issued by Ticketmaster not just Charlie Sheen's event. I just hope that Charlie takes the money and gets some help because a lot of people care about him and he has serious anger management issues and with his relapses one might very well kill him when he goes overboard for the last time and dies. Charlie if you read this, please get some help because a lot of people care about you. ***

Bruno

That's on EVERY ticket sold by Ticketmaster. No story here.

harvey is my daddy

Harvey Is my Father! I have proof! here >> http://www.youtube.com/user/craiget <<.... Help me reunite with my dad.

mija

Isn't that what it says for any kind of event anywhere? The only difference is, Charlie Sheen is more likely to no show.

Is Charlie and Bree Olson really getting married?

Give me a break!

Anyone dumb enough to buy a ticket for this trainwreck shouldn't get a dime back either way. A fool and his money are soon parted.

mija

The marriage is a dumb April fools joke, I know.

KEN

they did the same thing for BON JOVI concert ,does that mean they are alike in more ways than one .
GO TEAM WARLOCK

757nat

Don't understand why anybody would buy a ticket to a CS show in the first place.

Old Trafford

If your an idiot and bought a ticket to see chuck sheen you deserve to have your money taken.
I would like to see what the crowd to these shows actually looks like. What kind of loser,douchebag,hype mongers pay for this crap.

Tony

If it sold out in 15 minutes how come he's still selling tickets?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments