Guess the Grampy!

4/3/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are bald and beautiful and that's why we love 'em -- can you guess which stars were pictured with their gorgeous grandpa?!

0330_grampy_launch

Cartman

Not even interesting enough to make me click the first link.

Common Sense

Sharon Stones Grandpa? Really......I don't think so

ballsflorida

IF sheenie loses than he can replace harvey on TMZ?.Does the TMZ adultday care center have a drug program for thiert falstaffer`ss?.Maybe elton newton johns can standin4 harvey untill his fallen eye lids heal form the slick&lice.GOOD work daycare TIMMY ZEE ZEE maybe next year you can go on a daytime weekend feild trip and trip on yourt trip trip and get a snap shot of some weekend hollyqwoodss4 a livin as everyone knows bollywood is onlt alive on the weekends.Maby tom hanks&elton can get that guy with a beard to setin4 the daycare staff?

ballsflorida

yang

oh date rich?I am a 28-years lady ,beautiful and mature . Now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , my friends told me a nice place ...
-----Sêeking'Wêálthy. C'óM ------it's the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.-Meanwhile, . It's worthy a try. You do not have to be rich or famous.
-----TIf all else fails call young&rububycam or that 2Nd AD from hell?.leon cxan setin4TMZ call elton or hanks and he will show yourt how to change those adult dipers full of crap again untill you remember how to riase your Yi lidds&980*565MmTGbggwuunnT?

tommy coughlan