Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

Nikki

LINDSAY ALSO WORKS OR HIM IN LA

LINDSAY IS A CALL GIRL, EVERYONE WILL KNOW THIS VERY SOON

SHE WILL BE EXPOSED!

always

Where is the child protective services, if Dina is letting a 17 year old run around the country and go to bars, where's the law in N.Y. Those kids should be taken away from Dina.Look what she did to Lindsay.

Lucky_130

-NEWS FROM BEYOND-
I wish I could be Lindsays personal card reader, but then what good would it do? I think I would only like to counsel her once, twice a week at the most, but really, what good would it do?
Lindsays first two cards were the 9 of swords, and the 8 of pentacles. The nine of swords shows a woman in bed crying. This is a card of sadness, guilt, wishing you could turn things back, and focusing on your sins. The 8 of Pentacles shows a man at work. This card can relate to working hard, applying yourself, and dedicating yourself to a task. This is not good, being her outcome for the week is the ace of wands. This shows she has faith in the new path she has chosen and has invented a "Better" way. sad...

sean

Reference? What year was what? And while I may have a more comprehensive approach on subject manner than most posters, I certainly don't know, nor do I want to know, prescise idiosyncrasies in any public person's day-to-day life. I'm not that intrusive.

Posted at 11:26 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by Delmar

Funny Delmar also knew never revealed details about the mink coat settlement one day then started the "it was reported somewhere" storyline(her favorite).Then makes a statement about intrusive personal details about Ali(a minor) like a stalker(mother)would.

@delmar,

You have a weird fixation on Ali, if nothing else. Why is that? Previous posts of yours:

Ali stays with Lindsay from time to time in California but spends over 60 percent of her time at home on Long Island with Dina. Posted at 8:55 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by Delmar

She's a tall brunette with a model thin figure Posted at 9:21 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by Delmar

She was never heavy and has maintained a similar slim weight for years, Posted at 11:27 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Delmar

Ali came to LA with Lindsay's brother's girlfriend Nina. She's also attending her alcohol classes per the court order once a week and has gone more than once this week. She brought Ali at least twice to the classes with her. Ali has been home-schooled for over a year. Posted at 11:31 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by Delmar

Ali can be left alone. She's 9 months away from turning 18 Posted at 4:02 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

Also, you should see her next to Lindsay or Dina when none of them are wearing heels for the height difference. And now, I think Cody is as tall as Lindsay (when she wears flats).Posted at 1:31 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

andyconda

pro us your little diseased princess did not even finish school. but she is a role model . what a joke. she is what not to be in life a walking poster child

always

What man in his right mind would pay to sleep with Blohan. Think she would fail as a call girl.But then again she does have a lot of miles on her .

Holly

Come on, that's not fair to compare the two. Courtney can act

andyconda

i can the the commercial now lindsay stands up there shows two eggs, and says " this is your brain, throws the eggs away opens her shirt and says this is your breast on drugs" like two fried eggs hanging from nails

andyconda

courney did a good job inthe movie the people vs. larry flynt

Criss

Surprised there's not a "Who'd ya rather?"!

Nikki

PRO US I WASNT TALKING ABOUT CODY
IT IS MICHAEL JR. THAT IS WORKING WITH HIS SISTER

WHY DONT YOU SEEK HELP, YOUR THE LOHAN LETTING THIS HAPPEN

NICE OF YOU TO TRY AND DISTRACT THE READERS BY PUTTING CODY IN THERE

Danielle

Well it looks official that lilo is getting roles,its only a matter of can she roll out of the courtroom unscaved...hmmmm

tenley

Skanky whacked out washed-up famewhore. And then there's Courtney.

JimmyCrapCorn

TMZ you guys are really scraping the bottom

suza271

Hi guys....

I wanted to let you know, I emailed the LA probation department and not only got a response, but an interesting response. I will tell you more about it later but to put a long story short the Information Officer emailed me and basically made it sound like they were very much aware of what Lindsay was doing in NYC and they weren't happy with her either. She obviously couldn't give me any specific information, but she sounded very wary of Lindsay in general and she STRONGLY encouraged me to email the LA District Attorney and the LA Superior Court. She gave me information on how to do so.

The emails she sent me were fairly long (each about 3 paragraphs), and she definitely wasn't just blowing me off in a form letter. She definitely read through my email and addressed my concerns. I have to give them props for that. I will cut and paste sections of the emails next time I post on here for you. Like I said, she couldn't comment on anything specific and laid out the procedure of the court. But there were definite undertones of the PO dept fed up with this girl. I'll also post the email addresses for anyone interested in emailing any of these people.