Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

andyconda

when do we get another story dont tell me after 3 years she was good yesterday. no way

Blood Red Witch

andyconda I know that had to be hard. I am cherokee/white mix with red hair. My daughter is that + spanish/black. So, I know first hand. I agree with you about cali. It is fun but the water is to cold. Never got to swim when I lived there. And living in the mountains, while beautiful, is oppresive all looming over. Danielle, I agree on the hair issue. No humidity here either. And I never aclimated to the altitude. My hair is super flat here. LOL Takes alot of work. andyconda is very lucky and the best thing is he appriciates it!

Got to go now. Got to get the kid in bed. It's a school night and I have to go work tomorrow. We definetly need to figure out who each other is andy. ;) Talk to you all soon.

john smith

I haven't been there since 85 Andy, but my sister went a few years ago and some Cuban tried to steal her purse in a club that she paid $20 bucks to get in and $12 dollars for a drink and she had a less than pleasant experience. The guy who picked her purse off the table that she was sitting at said OH I'm sorry, I thought it was my girlfriends. She also was really surprised that the Cubans are running the whole city ala Scarface.....

Danielle

@ANDY,im not in cali,im in vegas workin on a show,never had the desire for cali..hmmmm,i wonder why?

andyconda

night angels on your pillow

andyconda

Danielle no vegas is beautiful is you dont gamble i have been there one time i was coming back to colorado after leaving fort irwin by barstow. and stayed at the x calibur i guess it is gone now. but love to spend a day at them pools the machines scare me tho saw leaving los vegas too much

Danielle

@andy..lol,thats one of my fav movies,i live 15 min from the strip,i can see the strip from my balcony,and thats good enough for me,hardly go there unless its for work.

andyconda

john smith in the smallest town and biggest citys you have thieves where do you live that is so perfect? your sister if she is anything like you is a TWA...T so people can detect jerks a mile away

andyconda

Danielle yea i love cage dig the hell out of him in raising arizona. well casino is a cool movie too

Danielle

New Jack city sequel starring lindsay lohan as pookie...haaa

john smith

I agree Andy she is a **** luckily she got 4 million from a medical malpractice suit, so she is somewhat chillin.

andyconda

vegas scares me i will take 3 day trip to the bahamas there cheap 199 3 days all inclusive. but vegas id different i dont play with scared money. i watch on spike pawn stars and i believe when i was in vegas the pawn shops had cars homes. and your next 10 pay checks sin city have fun i can see me losing way too much

andyconda

New Jack city sequel starring lindsay lohan as pookie...haaa

Posted at 9:29 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by Danielle -----------------------------------------------------------------------right on lindsay lohan in less the zero. or meet the parents put some nice guy in to meet those crazed zombie lohans great movie. can you see lindsay on a dating web site. long falling out hair. loves to borrow things i dont return. you have to pick me up alot out of the gutter. and i will make sure my parents and me jack you wallet.and just when you think you hit the mother load of true love stds and i hope you are a man with a vagina like my ex sam ronchy

Danielle

I dont have a gamblin problem,thank god,you cant go anywhere around here without seeing slot machines,they are even in 7 eleven,and gas stations,its a trip out here.

john smith

There are gunshots in LA all the time and I can't tell how sick I am of the Ghetto Birds, that's what we call the LAPD helicopters hovering over me and waking me up and can't even start to tell you, some gangbangers left 120 empty bottles of bud next to my car and tagged the whole building like you wouldn't believe, I guess you saw the riots, LA ain't Atlantis.

Previous 15 Comments | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments