Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

Lucky_130

1300 comments! Maybe red Cloud has a point.

andyconda

well if you are smart get out the best thing that came out of la is SANFORD AND SON

andyconda

half the comments were putting each other down. finding out about the person we are talking to. so they dont count

Lucky_130

Well I think Im off to go find some METH. Specifically Aderrall. I need to see what all the hype is about. Im only going to try it just this once though, I wouldnt want develop a habit and ruin my really good looks by developing one of those faces of METH like Lindsay.

Danielle

LOL...the next governor of cali is...Dina lohan..dina quoting"im sorry,but the laws here just,SUCK"end quote.

Grandma Cracker

Check out Blindgossip.com for the latest LL blind

Morgan Mayham pretty interesting....hope the DA sees it.....

andyconda

good night to the street sweepers the watchmen playing peepers and good night to john smith and the rock too. andy hearts too many haters to list i hate being able not to tell the haters how much i dont hate them. angels on your pillows

Vorlon

I dont have a gamblin problem,thank god,you cant go anywhere around here without seeing slot machines,they are even in 7 eleven,and gas stations,its a trip out here.

Posted at 9:41 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by Danielle

I visit Vegas once a year or so don't gamble much. Play the slots once r twice and that's it.

I REALLY hate the traffic- can onl stand driving there 2 or 3 days.

Vorlon

grandma is that the one where she says she gives up coke but drinks like a fish? (Mainly because her buds open the bottles and she can't say no???? Needs some new friends methinks.)

Vorlon

I usually get one good run on a slot for about $100- then I quit.
What kills me is these people playing the slots don't look happpy, especially the seniors. They **** there frowning and scowling pulling the levers.

Danielle

2vorlon,ditto to that,you cannot live here if u have a gamblin issue,you'll be dead,if the traffic doesnt kill u first

Vorlon

Yeah Danielle I can't seem to avoid Charleston or Rainbow and they drive me nucking futz. Tropicana's usually not too bad.

sean

Today it was 75 and sunny,and the fanatical posters for LieHo are her family FOR SURE that is how they roll in lindsayland

It has been widely reported that Dina is the queen of the trollhans and runs the blogging campaign like a military psych-op

Really all the energy wasted could be used so much more productively and if continued it will probably result in the untimely/accidental but preventable death for one of their neglected kids...

My hope is with continued straight talk and gods help Lindsay and her family can overcome their diseased souls and broken moral compass

BUT, don't hold your breath..

andyconda

my old law of the land was bring 40 bucks in if i loose it hit the atm. i have learned something in these wild years just leave it alone after 40 the hotels and cruises are built on some one losing. i won 16.ooo and was still down threw the year

Danielle

There are only 3 reasons to come here to vegas
1.compulsive gambler....nighty,night

2.2-3 day getaway to enjoy vegas and its luxuries....nice

3.to live and work...that would be me...yay

i suggest all stay away with #1

Previous 15 Comments | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments