Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

andyconda

pita is pissed they want to know why someone put that coat on that weasel

andyconda

I think Limdsay is awesomely hot no matter what. You cant compare her to a ho. Leave her alone so she can rock the world for many more years !

Posted at 7:45 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by ksaxdude--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------your words got twisted what you wre going to say is smoke rock in the world

Davey-Boy

Lindsay is in NYC doing research for her next big role. The part of a washed-up, coked-up, hollywood actress who is now on the down 'n outs. So destitute, that the former child actress now has to turn tricks on the gritty street of the Big Apple in order to pay for her tea with red bull habit.

Danielle

@andy

LMAO

PRO US

@andyconda, Post 149: That's very funny! Not accurate but funny!

I think most people here want to tar and feather Lindsay. I think that's understandable given her past behavior but a little unfair. After all, she hasn't done anything to harm you personally even if she's no role model. I think it would be nice if those who condemn Lindsay so viciously would lighten up a little. But there's freedom of speech--that's precious--so if condemning her every day is what gets your rocks off, have at it! It doesn't make me pro Lindsay because I don't condone her behavior. It doesn't make me anti Lindsay because I'm happy for the court system to take care of her. You say I have no heart or brain? Well, that's a little harsh. Think what you will, if it makes you happy.

PRO US

Posted at 7:45 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by ksaxdude

See, andyconda, the above poster, ksaxdude, is an example of a pro Lindsay poster.

PRO US

Posted at 7:50 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Davey-Boy

See, andyconda, the above poster, Davey-Boy, is an example of an anti Lindsay poster.

sean

from another story..

Isn't she just one big trainwreck anyway?

Well, DaveyBoy, I gotta say that whoever Delmar is, Lohan family member or no, she is infintestimably more polite to debate with than theslug. I give delmar major kudos for that, and Nicole too. I realize that conversations get very HOT here on both sides but it just sukks when we're at each other's throats, calling other posters' names.

Posted at 1:54 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by lou

Lou I have to disagree.Maybe it's a guy thing(from N.Y)but I kinda enjoy @therock's candor.He may be a loud dumbass bully but,he is more honest in his intentions.

Ms.@delmar is a clever bitch! SHE is not polite or agreeable for any other reason than to mislead readers and try and add more validity to her future posts trumpeting HER pro Lindsay lohan statements.I take OFFENSE to ITS misleading and deflecting tactics.Her(characters)style pretends to be all knowing and wise IT pretends to be non combative and friendly at times to deceive and manipulate.IT uses other (characters) alias/usernames for ITS verbal attacks and name calling.This design allows HER to be perceived as a victim when SHE is attacked or confronted..thus gaining empathy and more validity..

dreamon

@suza271, if you're still around...

I believe they gave Lohan permission to go to New York and do whatever because they suspected she would get herself in trouble. They're giving her enough rope.

Delmar

@dreamon and she's tightening the noose. She shows no sense of self-preservation.

andyconda

pro us once again "bla bla bla" as long as that *** bubble walks the street homeless people will be raped stop the savage

PRO US

@andyconda: "what pro usa is trying to say he...is just here to correct your spelling. he does not care what happens because it does not affect him. He needs to find a blog for english majors ... but damn i am glad you know how to spell...

Posted at 7:36 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by andyconda

Well, andyconda, someone's gotta do it. It doesn't seem like your spell checker is working. Are you using Firefox? When some word is underlined in red, that means that Firefox's built-in spellchecker doesn't recognize the spelling of the word you typed. TMZ is paying me to correct people's spelling, but mostly yours, to be honest. If I stop helping you, they're going to stop paying me. Reminds me of this story from a movie:

This guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs."

Lindsay's family needs the "eggs" that Lindsay's laying. She's the only bread winner/egg layer they've got. So, they keep pushing her to earn money to support them.

andyconda

Posted at 8:09 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by PRO US-----------------------------------------------------------------that good and a start, at least you have an opinion that dina is a sponge. and with out liho they are screwed

Vinsetta

Seeing this picture of Sharon on this story, I went to You Tube to watch some videos of Sharon. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. Lindsay Lohan playing the part of Sharon, in this farce of a movie by the way, is a disgrace. Watch any video of Sharon during the good times and it's just so sad. I'm disgusted about this rumor of a movie.

fifi