Maksim

DROPS Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing'

4/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yep ... it happened.
040511_2fab_dwts_still

Kirstie Alley had to pick herself up off the ground last night after Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered a "charlie horse" type pain that made his leg give out.

Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim -- tweeting after the show, "I salute u... U r a gladiator .... A champion... I'm honored to be your partner."

South Side

Unless her next dancing partner is a crane then this will happen again.

Lizz

I love her and think she is STILL a beautiful woman... she just got a little heavy! Love ya Kirstie!

TMZgossip

did anyone think to rope & brand her when she hit the floor?

Cher

I cant beleive how many ppl make fun of her, she is 60 years old! ifI look like that when Im 60 I would be ok with that.. I dont see many 60 year olds out and about that look like her lol..omg Id like to see what all the people making nasty comments about her look like.. ha ha

Cher

oh and what about wendy williams... where are all her fat jokes then?? Just cause she wears 10 pairs of spanx and she all wrapped like a sausage nobody thinks shes fat?? OMG at least Kirstys got age on her side lol

Andyace

You try holding that fat cheese **** up!

Andyace

Did it cause another quake in Japan?

Jdawg

A Charlie Horse from Dancing with Cow !

SheenBlood

LOL, someone dont like her very much - she just got played!!!

Katrina

I think it's horrible that people are being hurtful about this. Can you really make fun of her weight, when she is obviously very strenuously learning those dance routines and getting LOTS of exercise, which is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you're overweight? Holy **** people..

kim

it's ignorant to assume it had anything to do with kirstie's weight. they practice those routines multiple times so if he was unable to do that move they would have made adjustments to the routine. he obviously was able to perform that move several times previously so it was most likely a muscle cramp or something.

Dave In Tulsa

People crack jokes about her weight because she's a large dancing woman. I've never seen anyone dropped on that show before and he dropped her because she's so heavy. Period.

opie

First. He is a weakling not to have been able to hold her up.
Second. He looks as if he did it on purpose if you really look
closely.
Third. He needs the publicity because I dont know who he is.
Fourth. This show sucks and could use all the help it can get.

LTBK

EricaJxxka#s, No matter her weight or age I am SURE you only WISH you had a face as beautiful as Kristies. Now go look in the mirrow and see if there is any reflection. I am certain you are not human as you are one nasty & hateful piece of sh#t. Good day.

runsallyrun

Go Kristie, Go! Enough about her weight, the jokes are not funny and if we want to keep it real, there are not many of us that are stick thin living on a head of lettuce. Hell I am not!

I can only image the courage it took to get up, dust themselves off and carry on with a more than respectable routine. Kristie is doing really wonderful on this show. She showed “CLASS”. She is a beautiful woman and beauty comes in all sizes. Hell Marilyn Monroe floated between a size 12 and 14 and trust me, no one was kicking her out of bed. You go Kristie, I’m cheering you on!