Valet -- LeBron's Mom HUMILIATED Me!

4/7/2011 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother screamed the words, "Don't you know who I am?!" -- before slapping a parking valet this morning in Miami ... so says the "humiliated" valet himself.

040711_lebron_james_video
Rockfeller Sorel surfaced in Miami earlier today -- where he told reporters he feels completely humiliated -- and vows to take legal action against the NBA star's mother, Gloria James ... saying, "I need justice."

sonny

F I R S T !!

Rockon

First, beotches!

ocgirl

"I need justice, I mean a paycheck."

rich

no you must need money you loser, get a real job and career and stop trying to get other peoples money

Butterfly

A WOMAN SHOULD NOT HIT A MAN anymore than a man should hit a woman. Mrs James' son is the celebrity, not she!

PRO US

Rockfeller Sorel...saying, "I need justice."

Translation: I smell money.

Just sayin'..

Hes a Rockefeller! What does he need to sue LeBron James'for?! Wait, his FIRST name is Rockfeller? Oh. Nevermind. Id sue too. (But he needs to be satisfied that he may, very well, have the most pimpy first name of all times...)

MsPhoenix

How long after he picked himself off the ground, did he realize this was his pay day?

Not quite the lottery, but better than the $5 tip he would gotten for valet service.

sonny

#2, you are first after me!

Trevis Miho

I mean what were his options as a man in that situation? it her? He'd be ALLL OVER the news. uss her the f**k out? e'd get fired. Come on, I'd be humiliated too. She obviously seems like a bottom-of-the-barrel type of person to do some bulls**t like that. So, yea, TAKE her money. TAKE IT!!!

Pam

Just watching 4/7 show....never responded to any of your commentary, however, the comment regarding TOMS's shoes was totally inappropriate! At least they are trying to support the callused, under privedged child!What exactly does your TMZ reporter do to better society....other than creep on others! All words....No do!

cementmixer

Good for him. I hope he sues the crap out of her. She's a nobody piece of s**t.

ARTOFWAR

.....And meet the new multimillionaire South Beach resident. What a befitting name Rockfeller Sorel, welcome to the South Beach life.......Artofwar

Trevis Miho

Wow, that came out retarded (dam computers). Let's try this again:
I mean what were his options as a man in that situation? Hit her? He'd be ALLL OVER the news. Cuss her the f**k out? He'd get fired. Come on, I'd be humiliated too. She obviously seems like a bottom-of-the-barrel type of person to do some bulls**t like that. So, yea, TAKE her money. TAKE IT!!!

maggie

How would he know who she is? She's nobody, it's her son who is famous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments