Valet -- LeBron's Mom HUMILIATED Me!

4/7/2011 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother screamed the words, "Don't you know who I am?!" -- before slapping a parking valet this morning in Miami ... so says the "humiliated" valet himself.

040711_lebron_james_video
Rockfeller Sorel surfaced in Miami earlier today -- where he told reporters he feels completely humiliated -- and vows to take legal action against the NBA star's mother, Gloria James ... saying, "I need justice."

lynden

That woman should be in JAIL! What a nasty B! I hope the guy does sue her...that's what she gets! I would've brought her car around and she would've been under it if she hit me.

Steve

We all know who that Old Bat is now!

Fareed Ansari

Gloria Alred, Mark Geragos and the Law Firm of Dewey-Cheatem & Howe are lining up to sue.

hghgh

good for him.."do you know who i am?" ...I'm sick of these people who think there better than the law

Mike

Yawn!!! Must be a slow new day if we're talking about some zillionare's mother slapping some goof ball valet. I mean she probably didn't even touch him. Are there any witnesses?

jb

GOOD FOR YOU, ROCKEFELLER!!! SUE HER TILL SHE'S HOMELESS! YOU KNOW "WHO SHE IS"???? NOBODY!!! S***!

pj

And the fact that her son has millions has nothing to do with how humiliated you were... right! You do deserve to be slapped!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

NO! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Neither does anyone else except lebron & his siblings! That's how hi up on the radar you're NOT! Nobody even knew about you til you were FRIGGING ARRESTED! So go the f*** away & earn your own keep!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Nobody cares "Who You Are"

Fan

Anyone who says "Don't you know who I am?!" deserves to be punished.

pcox

Guess she shouldn't have told him who she was...

MC

Well it might be a good pay day for him, and well-deserved. What makes celebrities and their relatives think they can treat people the way she did? I say sue the pants off her, I would too.

QE2

Let's see. James' mother "allegedly" got wasted and had sex with Delonte West during the playoffs when both players were on the sme team. "Rumors" abound about her when she was a young woman, including using drugs and not being able to take care of her young son. Now she "allegedly" assults this valet parking guy--the one who CERTAINLY knows "who she is" now.

James's father "allegedly" left his mother after impregnating her after having sex with her when she was underage (i.e statutory rape), and then later tried to sue her and James for all those years of missing out on gifts, presents and support James would have given him--if he had not left with full knowledge of the pregnancy. "Allegedly", of course.

LeBron James is hugely blessed with basketball skills. Parentage, not so blessed. Cursed, actually.

annabelle k

i say....take the $$$$ and run. cuz it will happen.

Trev the 1

i guess thats what happens when you come from nothing and your son makes you rich. "where the **** are my keys" such a drunk bitch. Did she really screw Delonte west. If thats true wow.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments